Chapter 25 - The Appetizers : Part 2

Finally snapping out of the shock, Abhi started returning her kiss. With his encouragement, Siya let herself go. She didn't feel any of the inhibitions that she usually did about getting physical.

She was in love with this beautiful man. Her childhood best friend, her business partner, her family, her fiancé! Abhi had been the most important person in her life but today she realized he had become much more. He had become the center of her universe. She would move heaven and earth to make him happy.

If she could ever claim that she could read him well, and she always did, she'd seen it in his eyes. That one moment in which he took her hand in his and slid the ring on her finger, she finally found it. She was sure it was exactly what she felt, his eyes couldn't lie. Had he come to realize that he loved her all along too? Would there be a date where he would confess? With the recent romantic flair in him, would it be a grand gesture?

Now she didn't feel guilty about her physical attraction to him. It was only natural that love was accompanied by lust. She had never had any physical desires for any other guys, not during teenage years, not during the rest of her life. No one but him. And now that they loved each other and were engaged to be married, it felt completely right to kiss him, to touch him and just to be as close to him as was physically possible.

She slid her tongue along his lips to seek entrance. He moaned loudly as he fiercely met her tongue with his. The kiss was escalating quickly. She let her hands roam all over his back, bare arms, his shoulders. Oh god, she needed more. Today, of all days she needed more. She started tugging up his T-shirt, she needed to feel his skin. She wanted to give into every fantasy, every wild thought that had plagued her since she first realized she was physically attracted to him back when they were both 13.

They parted briefly to take off his T-shirt. Siya took in a sharp breath. Oh my god! His body...was simply impossible. She knew he went running and to the gym every night, she knew he had a great body. But now, she was looking at it from a whole new perspective. For the first time, she allowed herself to indulge. Finally she could look her fill without shame or guilt. She reached her hands to trail purposefully along the muscles of his chest, his eight packs and lower. Taking her time to explore him thoroughly.

She finally traced his waistband and after a moment, realized she wanted to take it a little further. And why not? He was her fiancé, he seemed to enjoy what was happening too. And she loved him, and there was a high chance he loved her. Setting her rationale in place, she continued at her path. But as she tried undoing his shorts, he stopped her by sharply holding her wrists up, and shaking her a little.

"No Siya. That's quite enough."

He said it as he would while berating a child doing something wrong. His tone pained and harsh. She felt like he had smacked her. The embarrassment that had left her came rushing back full force.

She had acted like a wanton, but for once in her life she had felt so happy, happy as she never had. Only to have herself scolded like a child. Evidently she had read him wrong, he didn't feel the same. He seemed to be enduring her ministrations while letting her play like a child, only to stop when it got too far and he could take no more of her childish display. She was sure he had more experienced women around him in the past, maybe she was so bad at all this that he didn't feel like he could take anymore.

Oh god! She must've been horrible for him to ask her to stop! She pulled her hands trying to free her wrists from his firm grip. She needed to get away from him to regroup and pull herself together.