Epilogue

A/N. So here it is! The last update. Warning about some super steamy stuff ahead. Also long long chapter alert. Happy reading. :)

"We are going to be late." Siya said, giving finishing touches to her makeup. She had gone for a light glimmering eyeshadow and a deep red lipstick. Abhi thought she looked like a goddess.

"And who's fault is that?" He asked her, catching her eyes in the reflection as he walked upto her, his arms surrounding her, pulling her to him.

She smiled, then frowned as his words settled in.
"Wait a minute...how is this my fault?" She asked, looking at him bemusedly through the mirror.

His smile grew wider as he nuzzled against her neck.
"You are the one who suggested we go for the concert...I suggested we stay inside." His voice grew huskier as he placed a kiss on the curve of her neck.

A shiver ran through her as she tried to wriggle out of his grasp.
"Abhimanyu...you are impossible." She exclaimed, managing to turn around and face him. Placing a peck on his lips, and inspecting them. Her liquid lipstick was really smudge free! She didn't have to wipe the lipstick off of his lips like she had to with the other ones.

"Hmm...That's one of my many charms, you have to admit." He said, trying to pull her in for another kiss, but she resisted.

Breaking off the embrace she went to get her coat and placed it on the bed next to her clutch. She saw Abhi still looking at his reflection trying to fix his lopsided bowtie.

Smiling at him fondly, she shook her head before speaking.
"Come here...let me fix it for you. All these years of attending galas and parties, and you still haven't mastered the bow tie? Shame on you!"

She clucked her tongue, teasing him. Before she could say anything else, he pulled her close again, her hands flat on his chest.

"Well, all these years you've been fixing it for me. Never thought I'd need to learn." He said, his smile light and teasing.

"And what'd you do when you ran away from me?" She asked him, challenging his cheesy reply.

"I didn't attend any social events. Let's just say those were the darkest days of my life. Days I will never ever have in my life again." His tone was suddenly serious, and Siya held his gaze as her heart raced.

She jumped as her phone beeped. Twisting in his arms she reached for her phone and checked the message, quickly typing a response. When she was done, she looked up to see Abhi staring at her intently.

"Who's pinging you?" He asked, his tone light.

"Mike. He's meeting us at La Scala." She replied, clutching his shoulders and moving to plant another kiss on his lips, but he moved away.

"What is that...guy doing in Milan?" He asked, his shoulders tense under her hands.

She pretended not to notice and continued talking in a happy tone.

"He is here on vacation. Saw my instagram feed and pinged me. What a small world!"

"Either that or he is a first rate stalker." Abhi said, not trying to mask his annoyance anymore.

"Oh my god Abhi. Don't start again." Siya said, throwing her hands up in the air. Abhi held her tighter.

"Whaaat. I'm not starting anything. It's just...he is a little...touchy-feely around you. I don't like it."

"Abhimanyu. You cannot be serious." She said, looking deep into his eyes.

"I'm dead serious. If he so much as lays a finger on you today, especially with this dress of yours..." Abhi said, his jaw tightening.