Chapter 26 - I Can Explain : Part 2

Siya blushed as Abhi ran his hand up and down the length of her exposed back

Siya blushed as Abhi ran his hand up and down the length of her exposed back. Ever since they had gotten to Manav's house, Abhi couldn't seem to get his hands off her. Siya was feeling so many emotions at the same time it was insane. But above all she was slightly embarrassed by the open affection Abhi kept showing in front of so many people. It was as if he was proving a point to the world.

Siya didn't get it, they were already engaged. The whole world knew about it. Why did Abhi have to go all caveman on her?!

She started moving away from the group, but Abhi held her tightly.

"Where do you think you are going?" He whispered against her ears, placing a kiss on her bare shoulder.

"I need to use the restroom. Can I atleast do that alone, or do you want to accompany me there as well?" Siya asked, really annoyed by his high-handedness throughout the evening.

Sensing her tone, he turned her to face him and said softly, "Siya, I am only trying to protect you. God alone knows what the men at the party must be thinking, with you looking like that. I just...I don't want anyone looking at you the wrong way."

"Abhi, I can take care of myself. Pretty much every girl in the room is dressed the same way. Actually, I look like a saint in front of the rest of them." Siya was beyond annoyed by his comments on her dress. He needed to chill.

"Siya...you know that's not what I meant to say..."

"Forget it Abhi. I really need to use the restroom."

"Fine, but Divya needs to accompany you."

"Ok. Whatever..."

*

He didn't get it. Siya had been acting weird since the morning after. She was skittish around him, got stiff when he touched her. It was like she was pushing him away. But why would she do that?

Whatever happened between them the the other night, happened with her complete consent. Hell, she was the one who urged him for the 'appetizers'. Abhi had wanted to take it slow, but she had been so passionate in his arms, driving him wild, until the only thing that mattered to him was to make her explode with pleasure. And that's what he did. He must've been a little bolder than usually with the dirty talk, but he had felt her enjoy that too. Her body had responded to his words with such enthusiasm. And after the whole episode, she had kissed him so tenderly, like he was the only important thing in her life. It had made him feel like his heart would leap out of his body.

He didn't care that he had to take care of himself later. He knew she wasn't ready for that yet, and he gladly took whatever she was ready to give him. They had discussed the possibility of her returning the favor in the near future. He had reassured her saying that she could take all the time she needed. But Siya had insisted that she would be ready soon. He had told her he was glad to hear that, but had still stressed on the fact that they could pace it according her comfort. Which had only led her to give him a scandalous kiss.