Chapter 33 - Part 2

A/N. Just warning about some steamy stuff ahead. Happy Reading :)

He looked at her as she sat across from him on the sofa and smiled at what the UI designer was saying. Her eyes sparkling with laughter, her smile so wide. She looked utterly divine in the full length jumpsuit she was wearing. Her hair falling on her shoulders in loose waves, her lips painted a nude shade of brown.

The only problem was that she was all the way over there, while he was sitting on the chair trying hard to focus on the ongoing discussion about Politics.

These past few months had been so blissful. Just him and her, together in the most intimate way possible. The had leased a mansion in Paris for about a year to wrap up the project. To Abhi it felt like an extended Honeymoon. They spent their days working hard with their team, their evenings exploring the city and their nights in each others arms. It was like a dream come true, they were happily married. The combination of their friendship providing the required segway into a fantastic companionship and their chemistry which led to their off-the-charts lovemaking made for an ideal marital relationship. He could say this was the happiest he had ever been.

His need for her both alarmed and excited him. He was shocked at how much his body yearned for her. Right now, sitting in the middle of a chaotic Friday night party, he wanted nothing more than to order people to get out of their house so he could make love to his wife in peace.

She was laughing now, throwing her head back and laughing that beautiful laugh of hers. His body tightened in response, arousal hitting him hard. How the hell could she turn him on with an innocent laugh? It was impossible...this insatiable hunger he had for her. That made him turn to her and have her over and over again.

What they had between them was pure energy, passion and a certain magic. Yeah. He was whipped. Done for.

Deciding to atleast be in her personal space, he got up and started walking towards her purposefully. His body seemed to be applauding his every step, that brought him closer to his wife.

The girls from the clique looked up at him in surprise, but he had eyes only for her. She was looking at him with a blank look on her face.

"Penny would you mind?" He asked the girl sitting next to Siya, never taking his eyes off his wife.

"Sure sure." He heard Penny, as she scrambled to move away.

Abhi sat down, close beside Siya, pulling his wife by the waist so her back rested against him. If there weren't people around them, he would've pulled her in his lap. Actually, if there weren't people around them he would've done far far worse.

He pulled her close and lay a kiss on her shoulder. He felt her body stiffen, he knew she was aroused as well. Stiffening, weirdly enough he realized, was her body's tell that she was aroused. Nuzzling her neck, he whispered, "Missed you".

She let out a small gasp, that he doubted anyone apart from him heard. He could feel her heart start racing. Then she got up abruptly.

"I-I have to get some water...I'm going to get some water.Does anyone need anything?"

Everyone murmured their no. He saw her leave the room in a haste. He waited for a beat before excusing himself and going after her.

He had a hunch that she didn't really go to the kitchen, so he went straight to their room. He found her in their bedroom facing a window, bracing her hands on either side of the frame.

"Siya", he said, his voice thick with arousal and concern.

She whirled around and held up a hand, "Stop. Abhi don't."