Chapter 29 - A Mistake : Part 2

A/N. Thank you so much for your votes and comments!! I'm truly honored by every vote and comment❤️❤️
***Please note that there might be some mature content in this chapter. It's really crucial for the characters, and I have tried to be as realistic, vague and tasteful as possible. Please skip some parts if you are too sensitive to such content.

He didn't know what was taking her so long. She went to the bathroom before he had gone for a swim. And he was back, but she was still in there. Siya was not the kind of girl who took ages in the bathroom. It made him nervous to think she must be crying again. He had heard her cry in the past two days more than he did in the 25 years he had known her. It hurt him to see her like this, broken and helpless.

But he couldn't do anything about it. She had ripped his heart out and now there was nothing left except pain. Only he knew how he had survived the month in Paris. Away from home, away from her. He shut down his thoughts, not wanting to go down that train of thought again. He had come to a good decision and in the long run Siya would stop crying and learn to deal with it. If he could get over his feelings, so could she. And he had. Gotten over his feelings for her.

He stood up, nervously pacing the room. He hoped she didn't cry too much. Her eyes would get puffy and her throat would go hoarse, and she would get a massive headache. One he couldn't offer to massage away.

He looked at the wall, which was basically a huge mirror, and cursed silently. The damned closet was inside the bathroom. Who's brilliant idea was it to design this suite? There was no goddamn privacy. The towel he had disposed off for a wash hadn't completely dried up his wet skin, he hadn't bothered as he had hoped to go straight into the shower.

But now he stood there waiting for her, his swimming trunks clinging to his body, he felt a little exposed. Before the shit happened, he would've thought nothing of it, she was his bestfriend. He had been lounging around her in his boxers and swimming trunks almost all his life. And the way things had gotten before their fight, he would have actually teased Siya, put some moves on her and try to show off a little bit.

He shook his head. He didn't need to think about that shit. No need to torture himself with fantasies of 'could-be's and 'would-be's.

Just as he was about to go see if there were any robes in the coat closet the bathroom door opened. He turned to look at her, to make sure her eyes weren't swollen and red, but he never made it to her eyes.

*

Abhi's gaze seemed to travel very slowly from her toes, her exposed legs, to the hem of her short red sheer lingerie, lingering at the black lacy underwear which was completely visible through the sheer red fabric, continuing at her exposed navel, her dangerously low-cut black brassiere, lingering extra long at her cleavage and stopping at her lips, which were shining due to her glossy non-colored lip balm.

Finally, his eyes met hers. He looked shocked, betrayed and....disgusted.

He walked up to her, till their noses were almost touching. His breathing was becoming harder by the second, almost matching her short panicked breaths.

"I told you I am not playing any games." He said in a chilling whisper. A drop of water falling from his wet hair down his cheek, his throat and his perfect chest, and further. Siya followed the drop with her eyes, unable to resist the perfection that was his body.

"I said I am not playing any games with you, are you listening to me Siya?"

She broke off from her fantasies and met his stormy eyes.
"I'm sorry. I am not playing any games Abhi." She told him honestly.