Meeting Jason and Tim

We were racing around Gotham with the grappling hooks, and we headed out to the warehouses at the docks. I mean seriously all the villains love warehouses, so of course that's where we go. Anyway as we were swinging over head of the docks Scarecrow came out of a building so we jumped off the top of the building we were on and stopped in front of him. 

This is Silver's Demon outfit.

She has 2 swords 10 daggers 4 guns, and crazy amounts of throwing stars and all the other things Batman has in his belt

This is SIENNA'S Devil's outfit.

I looked at Devil and then at Scarecrow and said "Well I think it's about time the Scarecrow or Dr. Crane got his butt kicked by us." He looked at us and said "Who the hell are you 2?" We replied "Demon and Devil the ones that bring order and chaos." With that the fight began.

He made the first move kicking at me as if to bring me to my knees. Devil punch him right in the jaw and his head snapped back. I pulled out my gun and proceed to knock him out by hitting his temple with the but of the gun.

Jason then came by trying to follow a lead on who was flying over Gotham looking like Heroes. I saw him and called out "Hey Red Hood or can I call you Jason Todd, you died as Robin and later came back to life. You have been many heroes and villains. I think this is my favorite version of you." He looked at us stunned, and then said "How do you know who I am? And who the hell are the 2 of you?" "I'm Demon and she's Devil." I replied. Then I threw a smoke bomb and we disappeared. 

-Time skip to the next day cause I don't know what to put here.-

The next day we decided to go out for coffee because it was that or we would kill the next person we have to talk to.  I got very black coffee with enough creamer to kill a normal person didn't really pay attention to what Sienna got, but anyway we sat down and just looked around the place. That's when Sienna saw Tim, she went over and talked to him. They seemed to be having a good time.

That night we went back out to the docks to find someone to fight, we then saw