FRYING PANS!

I woke up in the 1 room in our hideout that if you were asked something and didn't tell the truth the walls slowly crept together. I hate this room. We were both in the middle of the freaking room. Riddler had us both in there. The entire room was pure white and has no flaws.

He started to question us. The 2 questions he started with were "What is your name? Where are you from?" I replied "Hunter, and she's Calloway. We're not from here. With those answers, the walls moved a little closer.

Riddler continued to ask us questions, and when the walls were 2 ft from us, I used my powers to make clones of us. The clones made us invisible. Riddler then opened the door to try and find us.

Once he opened the door we slipped through and grabbed our frying pans, and other equipment so we could go beat Riddler up. I got rid of the clones and grabbed his uniform's collar and pulled him into the other room.

I pinned 1 side of him down with knives and Sienna pinned the other side of him down with her daggers. We took turns hitting him with our fists and then our feet. After a while, we brought out the weapon the villains of Gotham fear... The frying pan!

Damian comes into the room and sees 's us beating the crap out of Riddler with frying pans. He looks between us and the joins us in beating Riddler. After we made him go into a coma, I turned to him and asked: "Want to join us in the Frying Pans of Justice?" He looks at us tt's and the says "Yes, but we will need a better name Demon." Oh well about the name. He joined ya! With that, we left to go beat someone else up. Once we got outside the other Bat boys finally came to our hideout, and they saw him with us.

They then...