Fear Toxin

Today was the day of us coming to this world. It had been 3 years now.

I decide to give Sienna a break and I went out on patrol by myself. Scarecrow got out and so I got to go chase him across town. After an hour of trying to get him, I managed to corner him in a warehouse fun.

Once he stopped I leaped on his back and tried to choke him out, but he decided to back into 5 different walls so much freaking fun.

I jumped off him and we just had at one another. Then he took a bomb and flung it at me. It exploded and I died for a minute, and during that minute he injected fear toxin into me.

When I came back all I could see was everyone that had hurt me with words screaming the same things at me over and over. Then I looked at my feet and there was Sienna, dead because of me, she had all the weapons I used when I worked for Death stoke and the court in her.

I collapsed and then looked up to see Jason looking at me like I was a monster, then he started to try to kill me. I looked at him and decide that I was going to be the monster that people think I am. 

I stood up and just started to kill the people around me. I was killing in ways that even the worst of the worst would have looked at and been scared for life. I was pulling spines out of people's backs.

I was ripping out hearts and lungs. I had no mercy. I was unleashing the monster under my skin. 

I became death, night, hate, and the worst this world had to offer. I was a demon, and I called for Lucifer himself to give me his powers, after all, he is my guardian angel. 

I used his powers to start tearing apart the very fabric of the worlds, the end was coming and I was going to control it. The horsemen bowed to me for I was their new master.

I found Scarecrow and let him see me in my full glory. With the wings of an archangel and the look of the Devil himself. 

As this was happening Sienna and Jason the real ones had tracked one of Scarecrow's henchmen to the warehouse.

They looked at me with fear in their eyes. Then they came at me.

They stopped in front of me and...