Hearts on 1's Arm's

This idea came from 1 of Daughter_Of_War_CHB's one-shots.

Oh great just my luck. That stupid as mud witch boy did something again.

I woke up to a beautiful day and look down at my arms to see My logo and my thoughts. The 2 things no one needs to know. On my left was a full-color image of the logo I end up with. It's a tribute to the 2nd Robin/ Red Hood. Then below that are knives of all sizes and shapes.

On my right was the thought's that I have, because of things I prefer not to talk about

On my right was the thought's that I have, because of things I prefer not to talk about. It bold lettering all over my arm was  "I don't deserve to live. Why me? I should just go die and then the world will be better off." Ya, it's sad so what?

I happen to be depressed. I live with it. And ya it's crappy. I also cut, but I heal fast enough that no one knows. Devil A.K.A. Sienna knows I'm depressed but not why or that I cut. 

She found out a week after we got here. I tried to commit suicide. She grabbed me and tried to help but it wasn't enough. 

I went to go get food, but first, a wrapped a piece of cloth around where the knives are on my left arm. Then I went down to see Sienna looking at her arms. On her left was a heart that has broken in half and her Devil logo.  Then on her right was "It has to be done." 

I'm not going to ask what that means, cause she'll tell me when she's ready. I called out "Hey I'm here if you need me. K?"

We headed out to Patrol and because of that our arms are exposed to the world. Once we were done we sat down on top of Wayne Tower. Bad idea. The boys ended up there too, and cause u could see our arms they read what was on them. 

The piece of cloth had come off of my wrist, so the knives were visible. Great. Nightwing just looked at us with utter disgust. He seems to find everything about us to be the worst thing in the world. And then Jason saw my arms. He looked like he was trying to decide between hugging me and what I think was him struggling not to kill me or someone else. 

Tim looked over at Sienna's arms which she still hasn't told me what it means and looked horrified. Damian looked at our arms and looked at us in the eyes and said "I understand. I hope you will understand me." He then peeled the sleeves off his costume. 

I stared at his arms, covered by the words and the images, he didn't deserve to have to go through that. So me being me I hugged him like there's no tomorrow. Jason looked at Dami and then to us, and peeled off his jacket and sleeves. 

His arms had his emblem/gun on the right and his thoughts that everyone needed to help him through. I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the hug. Me and hugs today. I let the boys go after about 30 minutes.

I decide to tell Sienna why the things on my arms were what they were.

"The reason  I tried to commit suicide when we got to Gotham, was because I  went through the same thing that happened in my real world. Before they came to this world and when I would disappear to go to school the people called me a lot of names, and said you should go die. So I decide to die, to give up on life. The only thing that got me through it was reading about Jason and Damian. I started to cut in 5th grade as a way to deal with pain, and have done it ever since."

Sienna looked at me and just started to hug the life out of me. 

She then started to speak.

"The words are because I do very dark and demented things to get out of a very tight spot, thus 'it has to be done' the words. The heart is from family and friends breaking my heart so many times that I'm afraid to love again, thus the broken the heart, and I thinks that I'm just meant to be broken, thus 'Some things are meant to be broken.'"

I hugged the stuffing out of my sister. Love her to death but I'll never let her walk through that alone.

Dick and Tim just looked at us like we were trash. Not cool. So we got mad. And start to lash out at them, and by lashing out I mean pretty much making them wish they were made of stone.

I looked at Dick and said "Your really going to look at us like that when on your arms in your logo and 'It was my fault.' And Tim your no better I know you have your logo and a lasso plus 'Should I embrace it.' So don't you freaking dare to look at us like that!"