I'm Toast

Freak, freak, freak, freak! Sienna's gonna kill me! Right after I pull all this glass out of myself I'm running. So I was messing around, when Jason decide's to shove me, and I was near the window so I fell through the goddamned window. After about a minute I was fine. But there's a mad Devil up there so clone time!

I was in my Demon outfit so I went to go patrol. I had hacked the bat computer and Tim's computer after the first month so I knew there was a large shipment of drug's coming to Gotham tonight. So, of course, I went to check it out.

As I went into the warehouse I was caught. I know what your thinking how could I do that? Well in just about every comic I've ever read if you get caught and they know your kind of a hero they tell you their plans. 

So they handcuffed me to a metal handle to a door and started to talk about what the hell they decided to do with the drugs. About 20 minutes later Dick or Nightwing I should say showed up. I broke my thumb and got out of the cuffs to help him, after all, how many times has he almost died? 

Once I healed, I saw the people all aim at him and where he might go so I have to go save his sorry butt. I ran in front of him and took 10 bullets to the chest. Not fun. The guys who had shot at us were totally throw off their game, and so was Dick. With that happening I pulled out my swords and killed the grand total of 30 guys that had been shooting. 

Dick then appeared to come back to life. He screamed at me "How the heck are you not dead! What you're that one chick who stole Red Robin's coffee! Crap! I need backup!" I replied "I'm very much alive thank you. Yes, I'm the one that did steal the coffee, and Dick shut up before you make even more of a fool of yourself."

Once I was done talking he shut up, but 40 more stupid henchmen appeared. 20 of them tried to kill me by putting 1 bullet in me per person. Then they died by throwing star to the throat. Then a guy came at me and used a knife to cut one of my arm's off. I just grabbed my arm and threw it at him.

So by the time I was done I killed 51 people in 1 day. Not bad. I turned to Dick and said "Bye Dick, oh and tell Bruce, me and Devil know everything about you. So have fun." With that, I dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared.

I've got about 30 bullets in me right now and being shot hurts. Plus my arm got cut off. Oh well I can reattach it. Crap, I forgot about Sienna.

Well it's good I ordered replacement windows for the hideout (Of course I used Bruce's credit card.) Why I break so many windows is a mystery to me.

Anyway, when I got to the place I'm calling home for now. I Saw Sienna and she was...