COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well crap, Jason wasn't supposed to come down. Oh well I got the precious coffee! With that thought I drank it all. You should never give me coffee, why? Because I make Nightwing's sugar high look tame. Oh well they are in for a world of pain!

Jason seemed to see the caffeine take effect, and he looked absolutely terrified. He yelled up towards the manor "Broadcast a message to everyone telling them not to come out of their homes for a couple days! Do it now if you want Gotham to survive Bruce! Once you're done come freaking help me! Demon got her hands on Tim's coffee and from the looks of it, she's going to make Golden Boy's sugar high look tame!

I then grabbed Tim and threw him into Jason. They fell into a table of gadgets. That caused the rest of the family to come down to the cave rather quickly.

-Time-Skip-cause-I-can.-

By the time Sienna got there the family except Alfred was tied up with their costume's dyed pink, their faces painted like Hello Kitty, and they looked terrified. Once Sienna saw them she just started laughing her face off.

She started looking for me, to try to knock me out, so I went behind her and Spartan kicked her. She wasn't very happy with me, to say the least.

We then fought for about an hour before she grabbed one of Jason's guns and shot me. As I was trying to pull the bullet out she slammed my head into a wall 5 times, and said "GOOD FREAKING NIGHT YOU IDIOT!" With that, I blacked out.

She then turned to...