August 9 2002

Annas POV

It was the night of my 18th birthday (2002), I had all my friends over and castmates from 'Camp' at my house in Maine. My parents for some reason trusted me and went out of town for the night. Around 2 hours into the party, someone had gotten into the basement and found my dad's special Tequila and Gin. When it reached where the party was, it was gone in minutes. Little did I know, someone had spiked mine and I wouldn't have tasted it as my taste buds were stuffed up from basically chugging hot sauce before. I can't remember what happened after that, by my friend Alex said he saw me sneak off with some guy he didn't know. So I'm saying that I and an unknown dude had sex and it got me pregnant on accident. Alex, who was sober that night had stayed over and helped me get everyone out at around 4.30am and helped me with my hangover. Luckily my parents decided to stay out another night. It wasn't until two weeks later I had noticed my symptoms and I took a pregnancy test, two lines appeared. "Shit, Shit, SHIT!!!!" I screamed and my mom came running in. She saw the test in my hand and I just sunk to the floor crying. She sat on the floor with me and reassured me it was ok. I was really surprised by her reaction, I thought I would never see daylight again.