Bonds and learning

Harpers POV

I am sooooo excited to go to Oakleys after dance! I can't stop thinking about it all through pointe. I see him come back in with my bag that Anna dropped off. He is so cute, his hair and eyes, his jawline! It's so perfect. He's really kind, funny and sweet. I really like him and he is probably my closest friend so far. A few hours later, after our last class for the night, hip-hop, I follow him out to the parking lot where we wait for his mom. The sun is only just setting and it looks incredible. "You look amazing with that sunset behind you" He exclaimed. "Aww, thanks!" I say, flattered. He takes my phone and starts to take pictures of me in front of it. I act casual. We sit against a wall and go through the photos he took. "They are amazing, thanks, Oakley!" I say "No problem, it's you who looks stunning in them!" He says shyly. I look up at him, I feel a spark between us, I sense he does too. We both lean in.... BEEP BEEP! We are interrupted by a car horn. Its Oakleys mom, we are both kind of disappointed that that happened. I know we will have the chance again. "Hi, Harper! I'm Delphi." Oakleys mom says, smiling. She has straight blonde hair and blue eyes like Oakleys. "Hi, Delphi, it's nice to meet you," I reply. On the ride to Oakleys house, we are all talking about things like dance, school and other things we like. We pull up in front of a big house. "This is a nice house!" I say to Oakley. "Thanks." He replies. We go up to his room, I put my bag down on the floor. "I was thinking we could go for a swim?" He suggested. I was down. "Totally!" Five minutes later, I meet him downstairs. He's wearing black and green swim shorts and I am wearing a black bikini with white ties. "Daammm those abs!" He points out. I blush. "You too!" I exclaim, noticing his 6 pack. He looks at me with adrenalin in his eyes. He runs and cannon balls into the pool, water splashing everywhere. I am laughing when he comes up. "Jump in! It's warm!" He says. I run up and cannon ball right in front of him. We are both laughing really hard. We hang out for a while, then he gets out and turns on some pop music. We are in the pool for ages, and when we are in the middle of a splash fight, his mom comes out. "Hey guys, I think you should come in and shower now, I have had a call from a neighbor, asking for you to turn in down a bit." She says and goes back inside. I pull myself up to sit on the side of the pool. Oakley sits next to me. "I had so much fun!" I say "Me too." He says. We sit in silence, looking at each other. I have the spark feeling again. I think he does too. Before I can say anything else, our lips are connected, his arms around my neck. When we pull away, we are so close, our noses just touching and I am beaming. "You're so cute." He whispers.

Annas POV

It took me another hour to get home in the fucking traffic. I got so bored of the music, I was listening to a murder mystery that was playing. When I finally pull up at home (again), I realize what I am listening too. "What the fuck is happening to me?" I say out loud, questioning myself. I get through the door to see Britt sitting at the kitchen island. "Hey, Beautiful. I missed you" She says when she sees me. "I missed you too," I say, hugging her. "Wheres Harper?" She asks. "She's staying at a friends house for the night," I tell her. "I love you so much, I missed you," I say again, loving her presence. "Me too, but I have to go away for a while," Britt says, looking into my eyes. "What? Why?" I say, giving her puppy dog eyes. "It's a reunion for 10 years since Hairspray. The whole cast is going to Cancun." She tells me. "When and how long?" I ask, needing to know. "We leave next week on Wednesday and it's for 3 weeks." She says. "Oh," I say half-heartedly. "I'm so sorry baby, It just came up." She says. "No, it's ok. I'm just going to miss you. Heaps" I tell her. "I will more." She says. I peck her on the lips, over and over until our lips are moving together. Britts hand rubbing my back, my hand is going through her hair. We are so in sync, everything else seems out of time with us. I push her against the island, she's leaning her back on it now. My hand finds her waist as I grip one hand onto it. I stop and I grab her hand, going upstairs to my bedroom. Our lips reconnect at the top of the stairs, we slowly move towards my door, I kick it open and Britt spins me so she's on top of me on the bed. We're lying in the middle of the bed. I grab the hem of her shirt, and pull it up over her head, she rolls over and takes off my shirt. I try to get on top again, but she has the power over me. Her soft lips, kissing my up and down my neck, she finds my sweet spot on my shoulder. I mean, I haven't felt this in so long. I find her bra clasps and unhook them, then throwing it to the side. Brittany is such an amazing person. Everything is perfect about her. She finds my bra clasp and takes of mine. She is finding her way down to the top of my jeans, she unzips and unbuttons them, them stripping them off me. I then, find the time to flip her over, so I'm on top. I take off her leggings, we are lying next to each other, wondering if we should go further. Dammit! Britt gains power again and rolls us over, as she comes down on top of me, I yell out. "Oww! holy shit!" I curl into a ball on my side. My boobs were throbbing. "Is something wrong baby?!" Britt says concerned. "No shit Sherlock!" I yell, still in pain. I lie there, I have no idea why that hurt so bad! It has never hurt before when someone is on top of me. "What happened, babe?" Britt asks. "My boobs" I complain. "I'm sorry baby, why don't we stop here for now?" She suggests. "Ok," I say, sad and feeling guilty. A few hours later, and clothed, Britt and I are passed out in bed.

Harpers POV

I wake up the next morning on the floor in Oakleys room, he is in his bed. I smile and look up at the ceiling. We had an awesome night last night! I hear him roll over. "Good morning," He says. "Morning," I say back. We can smell bacon coming from downstairs, so we follow the scent. Delphi is making us bacon and eggs. "Morning you two. Did you sleep well?" She asks. "Yep," We reply at the same time. "Harper, your mom texted, she will be here at 10. So, in that time being, you guys should do school." She says. "Ok mom," Oakley says. After we had a delicious breakfast, I get changed into my dance clothes and put on a mesh top over the top and booty shorts. In Oakleys room, I pull out my laptop. "Do you wanna hear some of my music?" I ask. "Yeah!" he replies excitedly. I play him my cover of Impossible and my original song that I have been working on. "These are really good Harper. You should put these on YouTube." He suggests. "Really? They aren't that good..." I say, blushing. "Ummm they are! They are amazing!" He says, persuading me. "Maybe," I say. 

In the middle of my science work, I hear Delphi calling us. "Harper! your mom's here!" I look at Oakley, sad to go. "Thanks so much for having me" I thank him. "I loved having you!" He says, kissing me again. I pack my bag and carry it downstairs. "Hey!" I say, giving my mom a hug, she looked so tired. "Hey baby, I missed you!" She says, giving me a hug. I say goodbye to Oakley and thank Delphi for letting me stay. Anna and I are on the road, heading to dance. "I just have to pull over for a sec babe," Anna tells me. She pulls over to the side of the highway and throws up, again. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked concerned. "You threw up yesterday" "I must have eaten something bad, " She says. "Are you sure your ok? You don't look too good." I inform her. "I have to get you to dance, I'llgo home and recover. Don't worry about me, Ok?" She asks. "Ok." The rest of the ride is in silence. After a long day, my legs are about to fall off from jumps class. I am waiting in the parking lot for Anna. I get a text from Hailee. Hey harp, your mom asked me to pick you up. I'll be there soon. xx. While I wait, I put in my earphones and go over my tap routine I've been working on. I see a black BMW pull up, it's Hailee. "Hey bub, how was dance?" She asked. "Pretty good, but my legs are about to come off," I complain. "Oh no! Do you wanna drive thru at Maccas? I've been craving it all day." She suggests. "Sounds good." We pull up at the drive-thru. Hailee knows exactly what she wants - Big Mac, fries and a chocolate shake. I get a 6 pack of chicken nuggets, fries, and a sundae. "Thanks, Hai," I say. "No problem. I love spending time with you." She exclaims. "Me too" As we pull up into the driveway, Hailee gets a text. "Oh, Harps, I would come in but I gotta take care of this." "Ok, thanks for driving me," I say, I watch her back out of the driveway, then head inside. "Hello?" I call out. No reply. I go upstairs and find Anna in her bathroom, head in her hands. "Hey..." I say cautiously, walking into the bathroom. "Hi babe, how was today?" She asks with no care in her voice. I then realize what happened. There was a pregnancy test in the sink with a big, bold plus sign on it. "Holy shit! When? Who?" I ask, not sure what to feel. Anna burst into tears. I give her a tight squeeze. "I... I only realized tonight. An....and I don't kno..know what to say to... to Britt or anybody or what to do!" She stresses, getting more and more worked up. "Ok. ok. But who's is it?" I ask, needing to know. "I.. think it was the guy at the MTV party," Anna says, putting her head in her hands. This is really bad. "And you're sure you can't remember who it is?" I ask, taking her hand. "No, I only remember him taking advantage of me." She says, crying more. "What am I going to do? I have to tell Britt eventually and she is going. to . kill. me!" Anna exclaims. I know that's true, Britt will NOT take this well. "Ok baby, I want to act fast on this. Give me the night to think about what I'm gonna do, and I'll tell you in the morning. Ok?" Anna says, looking me directly in the eyes. "Yes. I'll say goodnight now." I tell her, hugging her and I whisper into her ear "No matter what you chose, it will be ok."