Home!

Annas POV

I'm thrilled with how happy Harper is! She loves her room and I'm pretty proud of myself for what I did - mainly I was low key stalking her. I know she will be an amazing person one day, she's super talented, I can already tell from her dancing. She comes downstairs, still beaming. "Hey, hun, what do you want for dinner? Name it, I'll make it!" She thinks for a second. 'How about mac-and-cheese? Always been my favorite!" Yep, she's definitely my kid! "It's mine too!" "Haha, I kind of already know...Hey, can I see that macaroni necklace Kraft sent you? It looks so cool!" I stopped for a second. How did she know I had one? "Oh yeah... I forgot I put that on Instagram! I'll show you later. That reminds me, go look under your pillow..."  she runs upstairs. And....3.2.1...

 " OH, MY GOD! ANNA! YOU DID NOT!" She yelled at me from the top of the stairs. I had surprised her with a new iPhone 6s plus rose gold. "Haha baby, I did! You totally earned it -- for doing nothing. Love you so much! Come sit, set it up." I say tapping a chair around the island. She was speechless. She's so cute! "Ok, I've downloaded Instagram, snapchat, and twitter  - btw which I already have." "What are you account names? I'll follow you!" I saw she was kind of in shock but super happy. I mean, I'm her mom so... I pulled out my phone and followed all her accounts. "I changed my usernames, to harperkendrick " she told me. Her feed is goals! "Your feed is so good baby! I'm a proud mama" She laughed. "Yours is so good to mom! And your twitter is so funny, AND your snapchat!" "Thanks, hun, I might need to learn a thing or two from you though!"

 It was only 6 pm and we had finished dinner. "How about I invite some people over for you to meet? I was thinking Britt, Skylar, Hailee, Rebel Anna Camp and Chrissie?" She looked really happy. "Ummm... YEAH! ID LOVE TO MEET THEM!" "Sweet," I said giving her thumbs up. I had replies from all of them with-in minutes. "They all can't wait to meet you, baby! they will be here in like half an hour, why don't you shower and get into some clean clothes?" Sounds good." "Hey bub, Try out you speakers in the shower!" She squealed with joy "Wait, you don't mind that my playlist is basically all your movies, do you? I hope it's not weird..." "Haha no I don't mind, you'll probably find me singing along at one point!"

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long jam-out session to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack, everyone started showing up. Brittany was first to arrive. "Heyyyy Kendrick! So good to see you! Haven't seen you in ages! OMG! Where is she?" I gave her a big hug. "Harper is upstairs, she just had a shower so is probably getting changed. Oh! and she loved her room. Thanks for your tips hun!" then Anna, Skylar, and Rebel showed up. "Hey, guys! So good to see you!" Eventually, everyone got here and they were flooding me with questions about my daughter. "So, Harper is upstairs, she should be down in a minute, she saw her room before, and thanks for all your help btw!" "So, do we have a mini Kendrick?" Chrissie asked. "Oh yeah! She is practically me, but cuter and you should hear her voice! She's amazing and her dancing is goals!" We were all sitting on the couch when she finally came down. "Hi!" she said, no nerves at all. "Hi!" Everyone said back. She got a hug from everyone, I saw she really liked Hailee especially. What's not to like about her though? After a long night of talking, around 11:30 I sent everyone home. "Ok baby, I think its time for you to go to bed!" "OK, Anna! I've had an amazing day! Thanks for coming and finding me!" I was warmed! "Aww baby you're welcome, I have been waiting for this day for years!" At 11:50 I came up to her room to kiss her goodnight. "I love you, Anna!" "Love you more! Oh, and in a few weeks, I am going on Late Night with Seth so I think that's enough time to finally clear the air in. Don't you? The media will have questions." She nodded. I could tell she was getting sleepy. "Goodnight Bubs, so glad you're here" I whispered. I gave her a kiss and closed the door on my way out.

A/N -- Hey guys. I'm on school holidays (I'm in the southern hemisphere) so I do have chapters ready, so I don't fall behind. I'm saving them for when school starts so yeah. I want to try upload twice a week. Thanks <3