Outcome...

--I know that Seth Meyers aires at like 12 am -- But we're gonna say it's earlier. <3<3

Harpers POV

Anna and I are sitting on the couch with blankets and popcorn, watching her interview. It then comes to the part about me. I cuddle up next to Anna and put my head on her shoulder, she puts her head on mine. When Anna talks about me, she has the biggest smile on her face and I can tell she cares for me. I love knowing that. The interview ends and Anna and I are on the couch, in the same position. Then I start laughing. "What?" Anna asks. "You did it. We did it!" I say with excitement in my voice. All of a sudden, Annas phone starts blowing up with notifications. "Woah! That was really fast" Anna exclaims. "Yeah. Really fast" I say. "People are saying congrats and glad to know and proud of me. Stuff like that" Anna tells me, not looking up from her phone. "You put your accounts on public. Right?" She double checks "Yep. I already have 6k on insta and 2.5k on Twitter." I can't believe that. Word spreads fast. I get a call from Hailee. "Hey, hun! Congrats! I can't believe it. I can see people are responding really well to it!" Hailee says. "Aww thanks, Hai! Yeah. I can't believe it either! I already have quite a few followers on Insta and stuff." "I saw yeah! Is your mom there? Tell her good work as well and I'll come over tomorrow. K?" Hailee asked. "Sounds great." "See ya, Hun. Luv ya" Hailee says. I hang up. "Hailee is coming over tomorrow," I tell Anna. "K baby, Kim is coming too, she's going to help with press and stuff," Anna says. We spend the next hour on our phones looking at the reactions. ET, E, and Stuff have already put out articles about it, saying good things about it and saying it is understandable from Annas situation. "Hey bubs, It's 12, we should get to bed," Anna says after another half hour on phones. We go upstairs at the same time and get changed. Anna asks if I want to sleep in her bed tonight. "Sure!" I say. I was actually really happy she asked, I would have been up all night otherwise thinking about it. We decide to watch 2 episodes of Game of Thrones and then we went to sleep.

I am woken by a ray of sunlight coming through the shades in Annas room, shining right onto my face. "Ughhhhh" I moan. "Morning Beautiful," Anna says. She's dressed in ripped denim shorts and a gray cropped shirt. She's sitting at her vanity putting on makeup. I sit up and stretch, yawn and head for the door to shower. "Hey baby, don't shower, Hailee and Kim will be here in like, 2 hours and I know how long it takes you to get ready." She jokes, "Hey! You can't say much yourself!" I laugh. "True...' Anna says, admitting defeat. I head to my room and put on a cute romper with a chevron pattern on it. I put my hair into a ponytail and curl it and a touch of makeup. I go down to Annas room, where I can hear Anna singing 'Sledgehammer'  When I walk in, she stops and says "Hey, so it's your birthday in like, 2 days so do you have any thoughts on what you want or things to do?" "Ugh. I forgot it was that soon." I say. "What? Do you not like birthdays?" Anna asks. "I have, to be honest. Not really. It's the day when all the attention is on you and everyone is smiling and pretending to be nice because you were born 14 years ago on that day." I say. Anna laughs. "I agree. I don't want attention for being another year older." I couldn't be happier she thinks the same! "Thank the Lord! Someone feels the same way! Everyone would judge me for it!" Anna laughs again when I say that. "So, but seriously, any ide..." I interrupt her "Oh My Fucking God!!" I scream "What??" "I have like, 780k followers on Instagram! Already?" I say, in disbelief. "That's pretty impressive! I haven't even been fucked to look at my phone, I'm waiting for Kim so we can deal with emails and stuff. She was expecting a lot from talk shows and magazines. Also, I have so many tweets to me and Instagram DM's." Anna says. "I have some too. What do I do?" I ask. "DON'T say or reply to anything yet. Don't even open them. K?" She says "OK." There is a knock at the door. "That must be Hailee, Kims not here till 1." It was 11:45. I run downstairs, Anna close behind. I open the door to see Hailee, Britt, Rebel and Chrissie outside holding a cake. "Hi!!" I say excitedly! I was surprised to see all of them. "Hey!" They all say back. Anna comes up behind me and is just as surprised to see them as me. They come in and we all sit around the dining table. I'm sitting between Hailee and Britt, they're asking me all theses questions "Did you see all the good articles?" "Yeah, I'm really happy people like me, from what they know." I say "What!? Who's not to like you? What's not to like?! You're adorable! " Brittany says. "Aww thanks," I say warmly. We are all talking at the same time about random things, mainly the interview. Anna goes into the kitchen and brings out snacks. Hailee is going through my tweets and Instagram DM's with me, I asked Anna and she said Ok, just as long as I don't reply to any. There are some really sweet ones saying things like 'Aww congrats Anna, can't wait to see her more...' Stuff like that. We keep going through them until the door bell goes. "That must be Kim," Anna says as I get up to open the door. "Hey, Babe!" Kim says and gives me a hug, we have met before, once when we were deciding about telling everyone about me. "Hi!" I say. Kim comes in and sits next to Anna. She pulls out her laptop and Anna does too. 

Annas POV

I open my emails. woah. I have like 20 already! That's a lot for overnight! There are some from my mom, dad, brother and Aubrey Plaza. I reply to them quickly before any other ones. Kim gets the same emails as I do so we go through them at the same time. Everyone else has moved to the couch and are playing charades. "Ok, so, Do you want to go on any shows specifically for this?" She asks. "Well, half of these magazines and shows I'm already booked for in the next week or two about press and stuff," I say.  But, these emails are all asking if I can say something about it as well. "So, no I don't really mind, just as long as that's no like the entire interview," I say. Kim agrees and starts to put a reply together saying what I said. "Kim, there's one her from ellen," I say. I wasn't going on ellen already. "So, do you want to go?" Kim asks. "Sure! I love ellen." I say. Kim replies to them too. "Anna, I reckon you should put out a post on Instagram or something. Do you?" Kim asks. I think it's a good idea. "Hey Harps, come here," I call to my daughter, she comes over. "So, we're thinking I should post on Instagram like clarifying everything," I tell her. "Ok! Do you think I can do one too?" She asks Kim. "I don't see why not," Kim tells her. Harper and I have the photos from our photo shoot a few days ago on our phones. We pick the same one. I caption mine: 'This girl has been such a big change in my life for the past few weeks. The best change in my life. ever. I can't be any happier she's here.' I tag her and hit 'share'. I see Harpers, hers is way better than mine, she's more original. 'Biggest best change a girl could ask for' hers says. "That's really cute babe!" I say. "Thanks." She replies. "Anna! Did you see your nomination for the MTV awards? Congratulations!" Britt says, looking up from her phone. "Ummm no!??! What for?" I say excitedly. "Haha, you are going to die! It's the best kiss with Zac!" She tells me. "Oh My God! Holy shit! With that retard?" I joke. "Congratulations Anna!" Harper says giving me a hug "Thanks, babe! You can come with me to the awards!" Harper beams when I say that. "Really!?" "Yeah! Why not?" Everyone has come back to the dining table and are all talking about it. "Harper, Anna, ellen has asked you personally if you, Harper, want to come on her show!" Kim informs us. "Really!? Umm. yeah!" Harper says, looking at me, I big smile on my face. "Anna, GMA has asked you to come too!" Kim says. "Cool!" I say. I suggest we make a schedule for a couple of weeks to come. "Wow Anna, I never though you Would suggest that!" Harper jokes. I hit her playfully on her arm. On the final piece of paper, we have (today is Wednesday) Thursday, Harpers Birthday. Friday morning, Vouge magazine shoot,  Friday night James Corden taping, Saturday, fly to New York. Sunday, Elle magazine shoot, Monday morning GMA, Monday night, Jimmy Fallon taping. Tuesday, Buzzfeed interview, Tuesday afternoon, fly back to LA.  Wednesday, Ellen taping, Thursday, Photoshoot, and Saturday MTV awards. "It's a really busy week ahead Harps, you have to participate ok?" I say. "Ok, what about dance and school?" "Oh shit! I completely forgot. Sorry baby." I felt so guilty. "It's Ok. What shall I do?" Harper asked, "Umm, maybe, Britt, can you be with Harps this week?" I ask. Hopefully, Brittany will stay here while I'm in New York and do everything with Harper and get her to dance and stuff. "Sure! I'd love to. But on Sunday and Monday, I have something to do." Britt says. "I can be here if you want. I'd also love to!" Hailee offers. "Thank you soo much guys! I really appreciate it!" Anna says. "Is that Ok Babe?" I ask Harper. "Of course! We are going to have an awesome time!"