Am I missing something?

Annas POV

We are all having such a fun time up in Harper's wardrobe when I notice the time. "Fuck! It's already 10:30? Woah! this day went fast!" As Harps puts the last piece of clothing on the hanger Hailee suggested we go watch a movie. "Sounds good! Hailee, you're more than welcome to stay the night!?" I ask her. "Oh! I'd love to! Thanks, Kendrick!" "Yess!" Harper says. We step back and look at Harper's now full wardrobe. "Thanks for today! I had so much fun!" Harps says. "All good baby! my pleasure!" "Yeah, no problem! Thanks for letting me come! Hailee says.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After watching The Perks of being a Wallflower - we all cried so hard, Harps was passed out on the couch. I said to Hailee "I'm going to carry her upstairs and get her changed. Help yourself to food and you know where the guest room is" She nods and tiptoes away, being careful not to wake Harper. I pick up Harper, she weighs nothing. I place her on her bed and find her pj's. I carefully take off her top and I notice a long scar on her left side under her chest and another one in the middle of her chest. Her shirt is button down and I see yet another scar on her back, on her angel wing. That gets me curious. I couldn't imagine the orphanage hurting her, and these scars were not accidental. I take off her boots and skirt, I gasp. There is a row of indents high on her right thigh! I slip on her shorts and tuck her into her covers. I stay and sit in her desk chair for awhile. Thinking. I don't know what could have happened to her! I decide to quickly take some photos to show Hailee. I turn off the light and let her sleep.

Hailee's POV

I'm quietly watching 'Gossip Girl' until Anna comes back downstairs. She has a concerned look on her face. "Whats up?" I ask "I need to show you something" She flops onto the couch next to me and pull out her phone to show me some pictures. "What are these? These weren't on Harper were they?" She looks down and nods. I cover my mouth and I'm in shock. "No! What do you think there from?" "I honestly have no idea. But you and I are going to have a talk to her tomorrow." Anna tells me. I'm scared for Anna and Harper.

THE NEXT MORNING--------------

Harpers POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing over and over. It's only 5:45! I've got all these notifications from Instagram getting follow requests from random people. they must know I have something to do with Anna. Now that I've looked at my phone, I cant get back to sleep, so I decide to go for a quick run. I throw on some Nike pros and a new lulu lemon top I got yesterday and a sweatshirt over the top. I make my way downstairs quietly being careful not to wake anyone. I decide to leave a note. I put in m headphones and go to the left. I've gone 5 times around the block when I am approaching a boy running towards me. Bad timing. I had to stop and take a breather. He slowed down when he came up to me. "Hey," he said. I smiled at him, I was catching my breath. He was cute! Like super cute! He was tall, light brown hair, like mine, hazel eyes, and an amazing jaw line! "Hi." I finally said. "I'm Jett." "I'm Harper," I say. Woah. Jetts a cute name! "I haven't seen you before. You new around here?" "Um yeah. I got here like three days ago." "Cool. I live just down there, number 88" He said pointing down the road he had just come from. "That's nice. I live down there." Pointing to where I had just come running from. "There are nice houses down there. Like you." Was he hitting on me? Omg! "Oh! umm, thanks... I guess I'll see you around." I said smiling. "Yeah. Definitely." Ok... that was really odd. But a guy was totally just hitting on me! I run back where I came from. Back home.

Hailee's POV

I get up early at 6:30. I didn't get much sleep. I was thinking about the scars on Harper that Anna showed me last night. I went to the kitchen for a drink and I saw a note from Harper: Hey Hailee (Probably not Anna, I know you're asleep) I've gone for a run around the neighborhood. I left at 6:00 and will be back around 6:45. Luv ya xx -H.

I sit and wait for Harper to come back. I want to talk to her before Anna. At last, she comes panting through the door. She gets a shock when she sees me sitting there. "Hey Hailee," She says. "hello Harper." She looks at me strangely like WTF?! I look at my phone. "I see you are 10 minutes late from the time you said you would be back." I joked don't think she knew I was joking. "Oh, sorry, I was talking to some boy," "What!? What boy?" I say kind of loudly. "Umm.. just some guy who lives around the corner" "Is he cute?" I ask "He's so fucking cute!" I laugh "Ooooo Harper!" I say teasingly. "It's no big deal. But it was weird because he was kind of hitting on me..." "WHAT?! I have to see him!" I beg. "I don't know. It was kind of creepy. but yeah. Is Anna up?" I laugh and say "Take a guess" "I've gotta say.... no."  "Ding ding ding ding!" We both laugh. I look down for a while, thinking about those photos Anna showed me last night. I was about to ask her about them but I was too slow. "I'm gonna have a shower,"  she says. "OK" I decide to let her and I'm going to wait for Anna.