Back Together

Harpers POV

Oh, my God, I cannot get over how good the movie was! Everyone is filing out of the theater and the cast and other people are standing up thanking everyone etc.  Liza walks past Anna and me again. "You guysssss. I loved it! You were amazing." She says genuinely. "Thanks, Liza. I am really happy with it." I say. "Girl, you should be. It was so good. Amazing acting, you should start up on more." Liza suggests. "That's kind of our plan," Anna says, putting her arm around me. "Good! We should keep in touch, maybe collab sometime?" Liza asks. "Um of course! Just DM?" I say. "Yep. Bye!" Liza waves as she heads off. I was now starstruck, she asked me to collab with her! I follow Anna back out to the red carpet, we do a couple of interviews and finally, are at the after party. "Promise me no alcohol?" I ask Anna genuinely. "Of course. I still feel bad about last time." She whispered. 

It's about 12:30 am when we finally pull up into the driveway. The light is on in the kitchen, Anna said she doesn't remember leaving it on. I put the pin number into the door to unlock it when it clicks, I push at the door and Brittany sitting at the island sipping wine. My mouth drops open. "Oh my God," I say in shock. "What?" Anna asks coming up behind me. Her mouth drops open too when she sees her. "The fuck?" She asks out loud. "Hi," Britt says with guilt. I can sense Anna getting mad. We slowly walk through the door, and I'm trying to send a message to Anna to stay calm. "What the actual fuck?!!What gives you the right to be here?!! How did you get in?!! It's called trespassing!" Anna screams suddenly, I jump in shock and grab onto a chair so I don't fall. She pulls out her phone, threatening to call the cops. "You haven't changed the door pin," Brittan answers slyly. Anna lets out a long breath. "It's still trespassing! Not your house!!" Anna says, not yelling but with annoyance. "Please leave," Anna says, with tears welling up. "I just want to talk. That's it" Brittany says. "Fine," Anna replies. I figure that's my cue to leave. I slowly make my way upstairs, wanting to hear some of their conversation, but I can tell they were waiting for me to go, so I head for the shower.

Annas POV

"What the hell do you want?" I ask, leaning against the Island, slouching. "I need you to listen, please." "Ok..." She takes a deep breath. "I have been thinking a lot and what I did was not right, I should never have reacted like that, hurt you, left you just, I am so, so sorry. I would really like you to accept my apology, I have missed you like fuck, Kendrick. I want to go back to what we used to be, what we used to have." She says with hope. I take a while to inhale that. "Me too, I have missed you like fuck. I want to have back what we had too. You have no idea how much I miss you," I say sincerely. I know I shouldn't be giving in so easy, but it is so hard not to, I really miss her. We stand there for a long two minutes. "What are we going to do?" Britt finally asks. "I'm, I'm not sure. Talk to Harper?" I suggest. "What about..." She hesitates. And before I can say another word, her lips are back on mine, my back pressing onto the counter. Her hand is running through my hair, my hand on her back. "I missed this" I whisper. "Me too," Britt replies. My back is now flat on the counter top, Britt is kissing my neck up and down, I have my hand down her shirt, trying to find her bra clasp. Britts hand accidentally knocks over her wine glass, it rolls over the edge, smashing on the tiles. We both quietly start to laugh, our noses touching. I can't wait any longer, I take Britts hand and she follows me back upstairs to my room. She pulls off my dress in one smooth motion, so I am in just my underwear and jewelry. "Hot damn" Britt remarks. I take her shirt off from over her head and her bra, she falls back onto the bed, so I can pull off her jeans. "Hot damn," I say, copying her. Suddenly, we hear Harper's bedroom door open and her footsteps coming towards us. "Shit" I whisper. Britt acts fast and rolls to the far side of the bed and lies on the ground, I run into the bathroom laughing hysterically and grab a make-up wipe to start taking off my makeup. "Whats so funny?" Harper asks, coming to through the door, looking at her phone, not noticing I am basically naked. "Oh, I just thought of something that was funny" I lie. "Shit! Um, are you going to change?" Harper remarks when I assume she sees me. "Yeah, but turn around. Have you seen any pics from tonight?" I ask. "Some. Your highlight was on point by the way." She says. "Post some," I suggest to her. "Yeah, but tomorrow when there are more, and you have to as well." "Of course. It's late, you should get some sleep." "Goodnight then, and you look really good, just so you know." I blush when she says that. "Thanks, babe." As soon as I hear her door close, Britt pops up and we are both laughing. "Oh my god, I could barely hold it together!" Britt cries through her laughter. "Where were we?" I ask. "Here" Britt replies. She pushes me back onto my bed and starts to kiss me up my torso. We are in bed like this until 3 am, and we are both about to fall asleep. Britt and I get changed and I follow her downstairs. We make out for a while in the door frame until she heads out to her car. I slump back upstairs, nearly falling asleep on the stairs, but just make it to my bed.