Premiere

Harpers POV

--- 2 MONTHS LATER ---

Ohhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyy Goooooooodddddd I'm freaking out! Tonight is my first ever movie premiere! Holy shit I am super nervous. I'm curled up on Annas lap on the couch watching Gossip Girl and Anna is asleep. We were both up late last night picking a dress for tonight, Jackie and Jaelyn sent us photos. Speaking of, they are going to be here in three hours. I need a shower, I smell my arm and gag at myself. Definitely, need one. I carefully lift Annas arm from around my torso and slide out of her grip, but she still wakes. "Hey, bub. How are you?" She says slowly. "Nervous. But I'm about to take a shower so byyyeee" I trail off. "K bye" Is all Anna replies with. I turn up Justin Beiber and take a long shower. I change into a robe and wash my face well. Then I sit and play around on my guitar. I hear Anna get in the shower, then I remember that I haven't uploaded to YouTube in ages. Luckily, I find a saved video on my computer. I re-edit it and post. It is a cover of Shape of You that I did with my ukelele. The Spice Girls starts playing when Anna stops the water, I go over to my bed and watch Liza videos. I would do anything to meet her. She's fucking funny and relatable! She's also short like me. The doorbell goes so I skip down the stairs to open the door to see Jackie and Jaelyn. "Hey ladies," Anna calls out from behind me. "Hey" They reply at the same time. "Let's get things going, shall we?" Jackie exclaims. They come through the door with a huge case of makeup and a rack with our garments on it. Today we started with makeup first. I had on shimmering eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and off the charts highlight. Anna had navy blue and silver eyeshadow, basic eyeliner and more contour. I loved our outfits as soon as Jackie pulled them out of their cases. Mine was a black short jumpsuit that on one side had a big ruffle thing going across one shoulder from miu miu. Anna's dress was navy blue, floor length with a leg slit, halter neck and a cutout triangle below her boobs from Gucci. Anna's heels were white with silver piping along the bottom. Mine were black ankle boots and the heels were reflective gold. My hair was curled and sprayed into place whereas Annas was given extensions and straightened it into a high ponytail which draped over her left shoulder. Jaelyn took a photo of us for Instagram, I posted one of us where were facing our backs to the camera and we were laughing. Anna posted a similar one. That was all done in four hours. The time is 4:30 and we hear the car pull up outside. I grab my phone and we are heading to the door. Anna swings the door open to see Brittany standing there. "Holy shit" Anna mumbles. "Damn right" I reply. "Uh, we were just on our way out, so... excuse me!" Anna says, avoiding eye contact. Brittany lets out a long sigh. "For fuck's sake. Ok Anna look, it was so wrong of me to do that, twice and I am so, so sorry." Brittany blurts out. Anna rolls her eyes and pushes through the doorway. I don't want to be rude, but I put my head down and follow Anna guiltily. "Please Anna, Harper. Please just listen. I thought a lot about everything and Anna, you are the reason I am here. I came for you. I love you and was so dumb to let you go." Britt cries, holding back tears. I feel so bad, I want to turn around hug her so bad, she was like a second mom to me, but she lost it. It all comes back to me, she slapped my mom twice, left her when she was pregnant, left for months and comes back now. Crap timing, Britt. Anna slams my car door shut and walks around to her side of the car. I jump when she slams the door. I can sense all of her anger and I decide that I should be quiet during the ride. I look out the window as we pull away and watch Britt standing there crying in the driveway. I don't think neither Anna or I are really in the mood for a premiere right now. "Ok, I really didn't want whatever that was to go that way but, we had to get somewhere so I just did that. I need to think about all of this, I was just getting over her, but now, I don't know." Anna tells me. "Oh, I understand. Me too. She shouldn't have come then. Shitty timing. But tonight we just need to forget about that and have fun. I want tonight to be a night to remember." I say. "I agree. We are re-starting the night from..... now!" Anna says enthusiastically. We burst out laughing when she says that. The driver turns up the radio and the rest of the car ride went super fast. As we were pulling up to the red carpet, we could hear screaming fans. I got a rush of excitement and I felt like I could take on anything. "Let's do this!!" I urge jokingly. I step out of the car behind Anna and walk around to the red carpet side. We are then escorted to the edge of the carpet, it is not as long as the MTV carpet but not too small. We have to push through a crowd of people to get to the main carpet. Anna and I go to the side where the fans are and we sign a few things. We are then standing in front of a gazillion cameras and people yelling for us to look their way. I was surprised because people were yelling at me as well as Anna, which was a change. We were slowly making our way down the row of cameras when I glanced to the left and saw LIZA KOSHY in real life doing an interview. "Holy shit, what is LIZA doing here?!!" I whisper to Anna. "Ummm. who?" She asks confused. "um, Liza Koshy!! Like, the best YouTuber!" I squeal. "Oh right, I've heard of her. Go say hi!" Anna encourages me. I was about to go over but then we were called over to do an interview. "So, what are you lovely ladies wearing tonight?" The lady asks forcefully. "I'm wearing Gucci and Harper, do you want to say what you are wearing?" Anna asks, but I was distracted looking at Liza. "Harper." "Oh, I am wearing Miu Miu." I say, not really caring. Then turning back around to look at Liza, getting anxious as she keeps moving down the carpet. Anna talks on for awhile and when the camera cuts, I pull Anna with me down to Liza quickly. She sees us coming and a huge grin stretches across her face. "Hi!" She calls out. I nearly cried I love her so much. "Oh my God, Hi!" I reply, giving her a passionate hug. "Someone actually shorter than me!" Liza jokes. Anna hugs her as well. "Well I can say the same I guess," Anna says. "Very true." I can not get over this! Freaking LIZA KOSHY is standing right next to me. "I'm so excited to be here and to see you guys in the movie! Are you excited, Harper?" Liza asks. It took me a second to realize she was talking to me. "Oh, so pumped, and nervous to be honest" I reply. "I am sure you will be amazing. I can't wait to see it." Liza says. "Aww thank you! Maybe we will see you after the screening." Anna tells Liza as I pull out my phone to take some quick photos.