My baby girl!

-There is some mature content in this chapter so yeah...

Annas POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I can't stand that someone did this! "One day, a scout from the orphanage came over for inspection. He saw my living conditions and everything they had done to me. They took me away. As I was packing my things, the cops came over to arrest the man but then the mother came to me and whispered in my ear, 'If you tell Anyone about this, ever, there will be trouble' I remember the chills that were sent down my spine. Anna, you can't tell anybody, especially the cops! please don't, they will find me!" I was shook. I pulled her onto my lap and rocked her. She started to cry too. I promised I won't tell anyone. "Baby, I'm so sorry, I should Never have left you!" I feel so bad! "It's not your fault, It wasn't your fault, you weren't the one to do anything wrong." I cried even more."How old were you?" "I just turned 11 when I was adopted" Wow. Then I remembered the scars on her thigh. "What about the ones on your thigh baby?" She hesitated. "They had a son, older than me, maybe 16 at the time. One night, the mom and dad had gone out. So, I was sitting in my room, reading when he came through the door. with only shorts on. I was confused. I backed into the corner of my bed. He came up to me and made me kiss him, he stripped me and rimmed me and licked me up and down." I couldn't believe it! "So you lost your virginity at 11?" I ask, needing to hear the whole story. "No, it was only oral, he took off his shorts and he tried to put himself in, but I stopped him and struggled until he gave up and he just kissed me and then, he turned me around so he was sucking my, you know, and he forced me to lick him. When I stopped, he would shove my head down and grab my thigh. Let's just say he had sharp nails." I was crying so hard. I couldn't believe it! We sat there on her bed crying and hugging for awhile. "Let's stay home today. Ok? well, have an us day." I suggested. She nodded and went to get some tissues for our running make up. We both came downstairs in sweats, oversized jumpers, hair up and fluffy socks. Hailee was waiting on the couch. "Hey. Oh my god?! Are you guys ok?" She asked with concern. "Yeah, but umm, Hailee, Harper and I are going to have an us day. OK?" She understood. She came and gave me a hug. "If you need anything just call me. K?" "Yep, thanks, Hailee. I'll call you later." Once Hailee left, we decided to make some chocolate chip cookies and boxed mac and cheese to eat while we were cuddled up on the couch watching both pitch perfect movies. She was telling me all her favorite parts. "Hey Harp, I can teach you the dances if you want, I still remember them!" I offer. Her face lit up. "Umm yeah! But where?" She follows me down to the basement where the is a big open floor and speakers. We had a blast. We ended the session with the finale from the first movie and by then end of it we were both puffed and were lying on the floor, looking at the ceiling. 

Harpers POV

I was having such an amazing time with Anna learning the Pitch Perfect dances! I had learned the Kennedy center dance and the Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 finales. It was awesome! We were lying on the floor of the basement when Anna said: "Harper, I am going on Seth Myers next week and I just want to double check with you that it's OK I'm going to tell everyone about you then. The interview is also about table 19 too." Anna tells me "I'd love that! I can't wait to hear what people say! But say that why you left me was a good reason and that we are fine, no hate and it doesn't matter because I'm with you now." She nods. "I will make sure to say that baby. It will be great. But, we still have to get out of the house so we may have some followers around if that's OK?" I say that's Ok and I roll over to give her a big hug. "Hey bubs, I was thinking about school for you, I reckon online school is the best, you'll be close to me and then you can focus on dance, music and your acting." I couldn't be happier with that! "Thanks, Anna! that sounds like a really good idea! I was going to ask you about dance and theater though. Like, studios and stuff?" "I've been thinking about that too. I hope this is Ok, I made an audition for you at ALDC LA in five days." I sat up. I love my mom so much! "You're so awesome! I love you!" "You have a private audition with Abby - wait you know Dance Moms right? Abby?" I laugh. "Who doesn't?" I joke. "Haha ok good, so you have an audition with Abby at 11:30 on Tuesday for Ballet, Hip-hop, tap, contemporary, Jazz and Acro. You look, worried baby, don't be, I know your an amazing dancer and I have no doubt you will get in." I smile. I'm really happy she believes in me! 

A/N--- Hey guys sorry for that cliffhanger in the last chapter! I hope this clears things up 4 ya. Again, I'm trying to write so I can post maybe twice a week during school so I am trying to not fall behind. - x