After.

Harpers POV

Once I say goodbye to Emma, Anna takes me out to the lobby to meet Britt. Britt was on her phone, waiting. "Hey," I say as we approach her.  "Hey hun, how'd it go?" she asks. "It was so cool! I met Emily Blunt, Charlize Theron, Justin Timberlake AND Emma Watson sat next to me the entire time. We are good friends now and are going to catch up soon." I say happily. I love this advantage of having Anna Kendrick as my mom. "Wow! lucky you!" Britt says. "Ok guys, I gotta go, but have fun at home, but not too much without me," Anna says giving us both hugs. "Have lots fun, Kendrick, don't get too drunk," Britt says seriously. When they hug, I hear Britt whisper something to Anna, I didn't hear what but it was, it was something I shouldn't hear.

Finally, Brittany and I are back home at around 10. We both get changed into PJ's and Britt makes popcorn and we watch 2 movies, Boss Baby and Moana, embracing our child at heart. Just at the end of Moana, at around 1:45 am, we hear the door open. Anna comes stumbling through, completely drunk. She sets her purse down on the Island and goes to the fridge for water. She hasn't noticed us. beep beep. I have a text from Emma 'Hey Harp, just for your information, Anna is completely wasted so just be aware. xx' I laugh quietly. 'Too late, she just got home! I'll let you know how she is tomorrow. x' I reply. "Ahhh! Shit!" Anna yells, she walked into the island. Britt and I get up from the couch and run over to her. "Oh hey, guys. I didn't know you were here." Anna says, woozily. "Rubber ducks are planning world domination. Did you hear? Ha ha. I don't get it." She says, staring into space. I give her the water she got from the fridge. "Oo! Is this for the pool?" She asks. "Anna, you don't have a pool,"  Britt tells her. "What?! Yes. I. do! Miss Brittany!! I HAVE HAD IT FOR TWO WHOOOLLLLEEEE YEARS!" Anna screams, holding up two fingers. "Ok, you need to drink the water," Britt says, unscrewing the lid and handing it to her. She chugs the whole damn thing down. "Woah easy!" I say. "No! I won't listen to you! I'm the mom around here!" She says, in a childish tone, pointing a finger in my face. "Hey Britt, you know, at the party some completely wasted, and a completely irresponsible guy tried to hook up with me!" She says, trying to accuse him. "Really? How was that?" She asks. "Well, I mean, what's not to love about me? But anyways, I had only had like, 5 shots and he, I don't remember who." She says we wait for her to continue for about 2 minutes, she has gone off into her own world. Suddenly: "He started to try to kiss me, but I said no! Like a good girl." She says, proud of herself. We both cock an eyebrow at her. "And then, I started yelling at him 'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!??! SON OF A BITCH! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND HER NAME IS BRITTANY SNOW" Anna screams reenacting it. I stood there, mouth open looking between the two. I know that drunk people don't normally lie. This is awkward. "What!? Anna! You said that!?" Britt screams back. I was so confused. "Someone please explain NOW what is happening!" I demand. Anna instantly, her face turns to a look of guilt when she sees me. It goes silent. "Ok, well yes, Anna and I are together, we wanted to wait to tell you tomorrow, we didn't know how you would react," Britt explains, breaking the silence. I sigh when I hear that. "Well, I am happy you two are together, congrats, but I wish you told me. But it is understandable." I say, with no emotion. "Baby, I'm sorry, I should have told you," Anna says. She starts to play with the cap of the bottle. "Harper, why don't you get to bed, I'll take care of your mom," Britt says. I jump upstairs and am out as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Annas POV

My mind is spinning right now. "I want T-A-C-O B-E-L-L!" I say to Britt, spelling it out, who has a tight hold of my arm. "Maybe when tomorrow," Britt says. "But I want it noo ow www." I moan. "No," Britt says sternly. I droop my head sadly. I get changed into my PJ's and Britt comes and tucks me in. "Goodnight Anna. I love you." Britt whispers. "Goodnight baby," I say, pulling her into a kiss. We kiss for about 2 minutes. It was the best feeling. I never felt it before. Even when I am sober.