Wrap!

----- 5 months later ----- November ----

Harpers POV

"Annnddd that's a wrap!" Rob yells. Everyone on set cheers. Anna runs up to me, picks me up and twirls me. "You did it!" She cries. All the rest of the cast comes around and there is a group hug. It was 5 pm and we had a wrap party planned for 7. I couldn't wait!! I have so many memories now, especially with Emma Roberts, she is really sweet and funny. I'm in a bikini outside in the middle of fall, I'm really cold! The bikinis cute though, it was maroon and had gold piping. Anna wrapped a robe around me when she saw I was cold. "Thanks" "All good. We should head back to the trailer." "Ok" Anna and I shared a trailer while filming, we wanted to and we had heaps of fun, all the hangouts were in ours. 

2 hours later, everyone was at the wrap party. I was wearing a teal dress and Anna was wearing a black dress. I saw Emma at the drinks table with her boyfriend, we were allowed to bring someone. I wish Oakley could come. That's when I saw him, I turned around, and there he was, looking hot. I turned and looked at Anna, I was over the moon. "What!!!? Anna, did you do this?" I kind of scream. "Maybe" She replies vaguely. I run over to him and throw myself towards him. He spins me around. "I missed you!" "Me too!" He was wearing a baby blue button down and cream shorts and vans. "You look hot," I say, blushing. "No, you look Hot!" He replies. We kiss for a while, once we go somewhere private. We come back out, to find everyone dancing to HUMBLE, so of course, we join in. I'm not sure where Anna is, but Emma comes over. "Hey you guys, what's up?" "Not much, have you seen Anna?" I ask. "Yeah actually, she's over there somewhere, I think her names, Brittany, showed up." My jaw dropped. "Oh. Thanks. This is Oakley by the way." Oakley waves then he is pulled by me to find Anna. ASAP. "Hey, I don't wanna be in what's going down right now, I'll find you later. Ok?" Oakley says. "Yep" I have no idea what shit could be going down right now. I find them in a private room, Anna is cradling her cheek, again, her cheeks tear stained. "What the fuck you guys?" I say raising my voice, butting in. "Oh, My, God," Britt says. "Anna, are you ok?" I ask, rushing over to her. "Not really. Bitch slapped me." Britt scoffs at that. "Yeah, no shit," I say, looking at her cheek, which has trickles of blood. "Why?!" I yell at Britt. I had so much energy right now, I could go RAGE at her. But I didn't. "Everything going on is why! I ONLY JUST found out about the abortion!? What the fuck?!" "Just back off! You left me, remember! Christ!" Anna says, pushing back more tears.  "Why don't we go," I suggest. "Good idea." I take Annas hand, and we walk out of the room, leaving Britt. Before we went to the party, Anna wiped the tears from her face. "I can't believe she did that, again. I never deserved her like that." Anna says. "I know. Just ignore her."

Annas POV

I still can't believe Britt had the guts to do that. It has been a week and we are back home in LA. I have never been happier to be at home. Harper jumps down the stairs with her laptop. "Hey, I just filmed like 3 covers and you can choose what one I should upload today. I have Bad Liar,  Sweet Creature or Malibu. You choose." Harper tells me enthusiastically. "Ok, first, I hope you are planning on doing school after this and you have dance soon too. But do Sweet Creature. " I say, getting up from the couch, to go take a shower. "Ok, I'm gonna upload now, then get changed for dance, then school. I did some last night." "Good." In the shower, I have a long think. I decide that I don't need anything to do with Britt, she hurt me, mentally and physically. Twice. Bitch. I also go over Harper's career. I know after the movie premieres, she will be called for more jobs. I'm not going to hold her back from her dreams. I stop the water, wrap a towel around myself, and look into the mirror. I let out a sigh. I run my finger over my mark where I was slapped. I wince in pain. I keep replaying that moment in my head, my head being thrashed to the side, the look on Britts face tears swelling in my eyes. The heat is getting into my head, I run out of the room and throw myself onto my bed. "Jesus Christ, man up Kendrick." I scold myself. I see Oakleys mom's car coming down the street to get Harper. I throw on some jeans and a sweatshirt. "Hey Delphi, how are you?" I ask, answering the door. "Not bad thanks, how was the movie shoot?" She asks. "Great! Harper will tell you about it" I say as she comes downstairs with her bag. I see her kiss Oakley in the car. I don't really mind it, her relationship, as long as she keeps it open to me. I wave as the car pulls away. I close the door, I have a whole day to myself now.

I hear the door swing open from the couch, I sit up to see Harper and Oakley in a make out session. Yeesh. I don't know what to do. "Ummm" I quietly say aloud. I purse my lips, waiting for them to notice me, they don't. It's about 3 minutes until I hear the door close. "Hey babe, how was your day?" I ask, sarcastically. She jumped when she saw me. "Oh shit. Umm. great. Yeah, Abby said I was doing really well in tap, actually, she wants me to do more tap privates." "That's nice. We'll see. But come on, you kind of have to tell me what just happened." "Uggghhhh. It was fine." She says, rolling her eyes, wanting the conversation to end. "Is he a good kisser?" I ask. "Really!? I don't know!" She cries. "Well were you in sync, are his lips soft?" I ask cheekily. "Ummm. TMI!" "Come on!" "Ugghh. I guess we were, and his lips are so soft. There! Happy?" "Yes. Thank you. Dinner is pizza. You want meat lovers, right?" "Yep." 

Please Read!! A/N --- Hey guys, thanks for coming this far! I hope you don't mind the time gaps! The story is almost done. If you would like a sequel, let me know, I'm happy to! <3