MTV

Annas POV

The day after Ellen, (today) Harper and I have a photoshoot together, I thought it would be nice and Kim wants some for some things. I talked to Abby at ALDC and she allowed for Harper to have the rest of the week off. We both get up at 11 am and shower. We are out the door at 12 and arrive at our location at 12:20. It is a simple photo shoot, we have three outfits each. My first one is high waisted shorts and a tight long sleeve top and chucks, Harper is in teal ripped jeans and a white flowy shirt. We had a lot of fun, and we both got individual photos in both outfits too. My next outfit is a short t-shirt dress with ankle boots and Harps is a white, tight crop top and denim overalls and chucks. Our last outfits are slick. Mine is a tight, leather full-length bodysuit romper thing with a deep v-neck cut and medium height chunky-ish heels. Harper wore a deep purple top with cuts on the side tucked into black leather pants with spiked ankle boots. She looked really cute. When we finally got home, we watched our ellen episode and a movie. We went to bed at 12 am. The next day was really relaxed for the MTV's the next day. I wrote a small speech in case we won. (as if).

---THE NEXT DAY----

I woke up really early (for me) at 6 am that day. Harper was passed out so I went for a walk around the block to get rid of some nerves before tonight. When I got back, Harper was in the shower, singing to Shawn Mendes so I made some waffles. Harper came downstairs in her robe, Jackie and Jaelyn would be here in 2 hours so there was no point getting changed. "Morning beautiful," I say, pulling my daughter to my chest. "Morning," She says. She takes a seat at the island and quickly eats her waffles. "Whats the rush?" I ask, laughing. "I want to finish my guitar recording. It's the last part of my song." She says, mouth full. "Ok. Jackie and Jaelyn will be here in a couple of hours so good idea. Have you thought about what Ellen said? Recording a song together. I think it would be cool if you're up for it?" I ask. "Yeah, I thought it was a good idea too. I thought of some songs we could do." I was honestly surprised she had thought about it. "I thought We don't talk anymore, See you again, Say something or Someone like you," Harper suggests. "Damn. Those are all really sad songs. I thought maybe, something a bit happier?" I say. "I thought maybe an acoustic version of One dance? That would be cool." I say, wanting to change her mind. "Oh yeah! That would actually be really cool! I can work out the guitar and it would be really cool if we harmonize!" She says excitedly. "Sound good. We'll have to do it next weekend, you have school to catch up on and dance. Now go record and I'll shower." She nods. I have a great jam out session to Selena Gomez in the shower and an hour and a half later, Harper is done with her recording and Jackie and Jaelyn has arrived with our outfit choices. The first one for me is a really tight red dress that fans out at the bottom, the next is a strapless, gray dress with minimal rose gold sequins the last one is a light pink dress. I chose the gray and rose gold one, I liked the cut at the back, it was all crossed. Jackie matches it with pale rose gold shoes. My hair is tied up into a high pony and smokey makeup. "Anna, I want to wear your cinderella shoes tonight," Harper tells me. I was really happy. "Good! I'm excited to see them on you!" I say. "Well, if she's going to wear those, there is only one dress that will match," Jackie says, pulling out a cream colored skater dress that goes off the shoulder. "That's so pretty! I love it." Harper says, taking it from Jackie's hands. Harps runs upstairs and comes back down wearing it, a box with the shoes in it in her arm. "You already look great babe!" I compliment. Harper pulls out a chair from the table and sits down and slips the shoes on. "They are a bit big." Harper looks at me. "Ok. That's ok. I have a trick." Jackie says. She pulls out a box of tissues and stuffs the toes so they fit Harper perfectly. "You are amazing Jackie!" I say thanking her. Harper goes over to Jaelyn who makes her hair wavy and puts on some makeup. By the time we were both done, it was time to go. We were waiting for Britt to come. She was taking Harper home before the after party. 20 minutes later, She arrives looking great. "Hi Honey! I missed you!" Britt says, pecking me on the lips. "Harper is upstairs in the bathroom. She looks great btw." I tell my girlfriend. "Have you told her about us?" Britt asks. "No, I said we will wait until after tonight." I say. "Ok good." Harper comes down and is excited to see Brittany. "Hey, hun! You look stunning!" Britt tells her "Thanks!" We head to the door where outside, a limo is waiting.