It's Time!

Harpers POV

A/N -- I know Seth Meyers tapes in NY but let's say its in LA. K? <3<3

The ride to the studio was silent. Anna was holding my hand the entire time. I looked at her. She was staring into space. I can't believe The Anna Kendrick is my mom. I remember the day she came to get me, I was crying like a baby. She was dancing with me. My mom is stunning. She is so pretty and especially tonight. "Hey baby, look" Anna points to the sign with the Seth Meyers logo on it. I squeeze her hand. Anna is shown to her dressing room, Brittany and I follow. Anna makes me take a photo of her in front of her door like she always does on talk shows. The ones on her Instagram. People with headsets were running around backstage before the show tapes in 45 minutes. We decide to go chill out by the stage door. I start to freak out. The Pretty Little Liars cast is here!? What?! Anna notices me. "Hey, chill!" Anna says. I was holding onto her arm and I didn't realize. "Sorry. I didn't know they would be here!" "Do you want to say hi? I'll go with you." I was over the moon. "Yeah!" Troian Bellisario, my life, sees us coming over. "Hi! Hi, Anna! Good to see you!" She gives my mom a hug. "You too Troian! Funny we're here at the same time." Lucy, Shay, Ashley and Sasha come over. I see them all glancing at me. I am never shy, but right now I am. Anna introduces me. "This is Harper." "Hi, Harper!" They say. "Nice to meet you!" Shay says. "Who is she?" I hear Troian whisper to Anna. "Harper is my daughter. Yeah. She came home a couple weeks ago." "Wow. you two look so similar too!" Lucy points out. "Thanks," I say. "I'm a fan of the show," I tell them quietly. "A huge one" Anna adds. "Awww thank you! Glad you like it!" Sasha says. My phone buzzes and everyone's eyes go to it. Great. my lock screen is one of the PLL posters. "Do you want pictures?" Anna asks for me. Thank god, that was awkward. "Yes Please!" "Of course!" Troian says. Anna grabs my phone. They all come around and I'm in the middle next to Troian and Lucy. Then I get photos with them individually and I take my phone and take selfies with them. There's no point if you don't have a selfie. Right?! There is still half an hour till they start taping so we all, PLL cast, Anna, me and Britt are hanging out, talking until they call the girls to go on. We watch them, they talk about the final episodes of PLL and other stuff. Too soon, Annas called to get ready. I give her a hug and walk with her to the side of the stage. Britt takes my hand. I've never been so scared. I keep going through what Anna said to me. The interview goes on, talking about Pitch Perfect 3 and table 19. Also, they talk about red pandas, like they did last time. It's super cute. Seth then says "So, Anna, there is something you would like to share with everyone." I tense when he says that. Anna takes a breath. "Yes. On a more serious note, there have been photos of me in the past couple of weeks with a little girl." I see some people nod in the audience and Seth takes out a photo of me and Anna at the LAX airport the day we arrived. "Yes, well. She is my daughter." She takes a breath. "Really?! How did this come about?" Seth asks."Well, it's a good reason, When she was born, I dropped her at an orphanage and I promised to come back and get her and I did!" "So, why did you do that?" "Well, my career was starting to kick off, with like, my first movie. But, the important thing is that she is here now and we both couldn't be happier." I smile. I can feel a weight being taken off my shoulders and Annas too. "Do you want to tell us a bit about her?" Seth asks. "Sure! Well, her name is Harper, she is a mini me." Anna says with a cute smile one her face. "How are you similar?" "Well, she's short, brown hair, sarcastic, lazy..." The audience laughs. I agree with her in some ways... "She's very talented too, she can sing and plays instruments, she likes acting and is starting up dance again." "Impressive! Like you!" When Seth says that, Brittany pulls me close. "Haha, Thank you!" "How do you think everyone will take this?" "Well, Harper was nervous about what will happen, but we will have to see, and we only hope for the best!" Anna smiles. "I hope the best for you two too! Anna Kendrick everybody!" Seth says. The audience claps as Anna leaves the stage. I have a big smile on my face. She runs up to me and gives me a hug. "I'm so proud of you!" I say! "Thank you, baby! I love you." "Love you too!" I say. We get our things from the dressing room and head to the cab and head to the beach for photos. Anna and I change into the clothes we brought with us. Anna was wearing jeggings, a flowy shirt, and black chuck Taylors. I was wearing a white skirt, blue crop top shirt, white vans and a flannel around my waist. Mindy, Annas photographer was there and told us what to do. "Ok, just put arms around each other, give her a big hug, get on her back" etc. We had so much fun! It was still light out when we got there but now, the sun was setting and there was a beautiful sunset while we were taking pictures. "Thank you so much, Mindy! I can't wait to see them when they come out!" Anna says. "Me neither!" 

We finally get home after a long day and we crash on the couch and watch some show. Anna brings over a tub of ice cream and two spoons, we just eat it straight from the container. "Hey, have you seen that boy that you saw before recently?" Anna asks. "No, that was the only time I saw him," I said, paying not attention to the TV, or Anna, I was looking at the pictures of me with the PLL cast. I put one of all of us on Instagram and tagged them. Anna liked my picture. "Hey babe, have you thought about your social media accounts? People will find your account. I reckon you make them public." I thought. "That makes sense. Also, I was thinking, not the everyone will see the interview, will they?" I ask. "Well, news spreads pretty fast in this industry. Also, more talk shows and magazines will want to find out about it." "Ok. So, you will be going on more shows? Can I go on one?" I hopefully ask. "Probably baby. It all depends. Oh! I got an email from ALDC today with a list of everything. I think you have everything except kneepads for turn class?" "Yeah, I don't have those." "Ok, well go on Saturday to get some," Anna said. "I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night" I check the time 11:54 pm. "Ok bubs, love you," Anna says, giving me a hug and kiss. "Good night"

--THE NEXT MORNING

Annas POV

I have never been so nervous as I am right now. Today, Harper and I agreed to stay home and be together and watch the show tonight. Harper is recording her song and I am in the shower jamming to Whitney Huston. In the middle of 'I wanna dance with somebody,' I see a camera poking through the crack between the door and wall. I hear giggling too. "Harper Rose Cooke Kendrick! What in Fucks name do you think you are doing??" I scream at her, kind of joking, covering myself with a towel. She is cracking up now. "I got you soo hard!" She yells and runs away. "I'm getting you back!" She is so gonna get it later. I stop the water and put on my ellen onesie. It's a classic. I decide I can scare Harper for payback. I climb onto our flat roof carefully and crawl along ton Harpers window. She's editing her music with headphones on. I crawl through the window and stand behind her. The music is so loud on her headphones I can hear it. Hailee's song 'Most Girls' ends and I say, "Hey Harps, There called Headphones for a reason..." She screams so loud. I could not stop laughing, I had tears in my eyes and I could tell my mascara was running. "I hate you!! God Dammit!" She stands up and playfully slaps my thigh, I was on the ground curled in a ball, still laughing. She throws her pillows at me and gets down and tackles me. Now, we were laughing so hard, both our mascara was running and our cheeks were bright red. I end the fight by flipping so I'm holding her down by her shoulders, my knee on her stomach. "Ok, Ok, Trouce!" she pleads. I put my hand to her throat. She can't stop laughing. "Trouce! Please!" I get off her "Fine. For now" I say, lying next to her. She moans when I say that. "I'm out for blood. Hey, It's 12:30, wanna bake something?" I suggest. "Sure!" We re-apply makeup and head downstairs. "How about cookies?" I ask. "Sounds good." A whole load of flour and sugar later, we had made the chewiest, gooiest chocolate chip cookies ever. "these are incredible!" Harper exclaims. We sit with a glass of milk and decide to play monopoly. By the time it was 6:45 pm, I had completely thrashed Harper to total bankruptcy and I was declared the champion. I get a call from my manager, Kim, wishing us luck for tonight and that the outcome is the best.