Shopping day

ONE WEEK LATER

Harpers POV

I wake up at around 9:30. I go downstairs to get a drink. Annas not there so I assume she's in her room. I go to knock on her door, no reply. I open the door a crack, she's still asleep, spread out across the entire bed. I quietly laugh. I decide to shower and get ready, I get changed into my favorite navy blue skater skirt and a white long-sleeved cropped shirt, my gold bracelet, and ankle boots. I walk over to where my guitar was resting and pick it up. I play Hotel California one of my favorites to play. I get I shock when I look up and see Anna standing in the doorway. I stop playing and she smiles at me. "You have a beautiful voice Harps. You sound amazing!" I blushed a bit. "Thanks, I obviously get if from you," I say nervously. I don't know why I'm nervous. "Hey, do you know how to play The A team?" She asked. "I love that song!" I start to strum. Anna does the Melody, I harmonize and we actually sound pretty good! We just worked it out naturally. At the end of the song, Annas phone starts buzzing. "Its Hailee, she said she'll pick us up in 2 hours. Oh geez, I better get ready then, there are some waffles in the freezer, make yourself some and me too please!" I nod and put my guitar down. We are going shopping tod

An hour later Anna comes down wearing black leather jeans, a maroon baseball tee, and white converse, hair out. "You look cute!" I say to her "Aww thanks, bub, so do you! Are these mine?" she asks me pointing to a stack of 3 waffles. "Yes, I had mine already. Hey, have you seen my sunglasses? I assume we need them?" I say. "Umm. Yes, I think there on the couch somewhere. Also, It's a good idea to keep a pair in the car, just in case." I walk over to the couch, they're wedged in between the pillows. "Found them," I say to Anna, who has a mouth full of waffle. She looks up and gives me a thumbs up. I got a text - from Hailee. 'Hey Harper, tell your mom I'm half an hour away, See you then!❤xx ' "Anna, Hailee is 30mins away," I tell her. "K baby" You can turn the TV on, put on whatever. I decide on Pretty Little Liars. Exactly half an hour later, there's a knock on the door, Annas in the bathroom, so I run to get it. "Hey, Hailee!" I say giving her a hug. "How are you darl?" She asks "I'm great! Have you seen my room?" I hear Anna giggle at me. "Hey, Hailee! Yeah, you should show her your room, it's pretty rad!" She says, trying to be cool. I just roll my eyes at her. Hailee takes my hand as I pull her upstairs. I show her the bathroom and closet, and then all my music stuff. She picks up the guitar and starts to play her song Starving - I sing with her. Anna then calls from downstairs "Hey Harper! Come down, we'll wait for Hailee!" I smile at Hailee who is already here. When Anna sees us both come down the stairs she says "Oh, haha nevermind. Ready?" "Yep!" Hailee and I say at the same time. I grab my sunglasses and jump in the car. Anna drives Hailee's car and Hailee has the aux. "Hailee, you have the best taste in music!" I say to her "Aww thanks, hun! I'm sure you do too! But your mom, she knows no good songs, she literally has the crappiest taste in music" she teases. I laugh at her. "Bitch!" She says slapping Hailee's leg jokingly. We arrive at the mall and our first stop is Forever 21. We all have our glasses on and a couple of people ask for photos with Hailee and Anna, I guess today they don't mind. I don't either TBH. Anna says to pick out 6 of my favorite things and we'll do that in every store. Hailee also has the best taste in clothes too! I decide on 2 off the shoulder shirts, 2 pairs of denim ripped jeans, a leather jacket and I sweatshirt that says Is it Friday Yet? Hailee gets one too. We walk out and head to urban outfitters. I choose a light summer dress, a denim off the shoulder shirt, 2 pairs of denim shorts and a lacey white shirt. I try to keep the summer theme as well, summer is coming up. Anna and Hailee find things for themselves along the way. At about the 5th shop, we went to PINK don't get me started! It's amazing! I get 3 crop tops and leggings and a jumper. The people in the store kept asking me about my bra size. I just say "Um. I'm good thanks." I tell Anna that, she thinks it's funny, I don have boobs anyway. Anna has spoiled me the entire day! I can't thank her enough! "Hun, it's ok, we needed to fill your wardrobe. You have a fresh start." I gave her a hug. "Hey Harper, come to Calvin Klien with me, I get you something, my treat" I'm so excited! "Thanks, Hailee!" I say. I choose a really cook CK shirt. With at least 16 shopping bags, we pile into the car and head home. we have been out for like 6 hours! We drive thru taco bell for dinner. Anna was really happy! We finally got home and all three of us crashed on the couch and eat our tacos while watching PLL. When we had watched 3 episodes, we tread up to my room, where Hailee and Anna help me put all my new loot away in the wardrobe.