All for you

Annas POV

I get up early the next morning because it is Harpers birthday!  My alarm goes at 6:45, I get up, get changed into a light brown leather skirt, white blouse and brown ankle boots to match my skirt. I put on some makeup and begin to straighten my hair. A whole lot of swearing and burns later, I head downstairs to the basement, where I was hiding helium balloons. A big 1 and 4 along with green, white and blue normal helium balloons to go with it. I bring them upstairs quietly and tie them to the back of a stool at the island. I start to make waffles for Harps birthday breakfast. I hear water running and Adele playing from upstairs so I assume Harper is in the shower. I know she doesn't want anything big or anything big planned for today so I decide we'll take the day as it comes. I want it to be a special day though because I am busy basically every day the coming week and also it's our first birthday we get to celebrate together. The water stops and 30 minutes later after me scrolling through twitter and Instagram, footsteps come down the stairs. 

Harpers POV

Anna said I could sleep in today, not that I haven't been though. At 8 am exactly, I wake up and check my phone. I have snap chats from all my friends, Annas friends and there's one from Anna, she's using the dog filter and said: 'Happy Birthday baby! Love you to pieces umm so glad you're here with me ahh! the times running out! Mwah!' She blew a kiss at the end. I laugh. I get out of bed and make my bed, I don't really like making my bed, but it always been a habit. I have a long shower session with Adele's album and put on a dress with white lace on the top half and the bottom is blue with flowers. I put a brown belt over it and brown strappy sandals and finally curl my hair at the ends. I look at my phone, Anna posted on Instagram another photo from our shoot on the beach saying happy birthday. Some people have tweeted to me now because they saw Annas post. I head downstairs and from the top of the stairs I am overlooking a huge group of balloons at the kitchen island and Anna is there making waffles. She sees me coming down "Good morning baby!" She says. I give her a hug. "Happy Birthday hun." She says into my shoulder, still in our hug. I sit in the chair with all the balloons tied to it and Anna passes me my waffles. In the middle of the stack, there is a candle. Anna lights it and awkwardly sings by herself to me. I couldn't stop laughing. I had my waffles and then Anna says "So, the day is up to you today. Say anything, we'll do it!" I think for a second. "Well, we still have to get my knee pads for dance so maybe just the mall and taco bell?" I say enthusiastically. "That's ma girl! Shoppin' and Taco Bell!" Anna says, trying to be gangsta. Anna has to tell Kim what we are doing so she can organize bodyguards. It's not necessary but after our reveal, we weren't taking any chances. We get in the car, I take the aux and we sing at the top of our lungs to the top 40. At the mall, we pull into the back parking lot, where Kim told us to park where we met up with the big, muscular bodyguards who are really nice. Anna and I put on sunglasses and head inside. We first go to the apple store, where Anna buys a new charger for her phone because she keeps losing her one and is always asking for mine. We go to a few clothes stores where we both buy some things and then we reach the dance store. Some people have been following us around the mall and Anna was finding it a bit annoying so the bodyguards stood outside the store and kept them out for us. The lady who was helping me was kind of freaking out over Anna too. It was quite cute. "So, what can I do for you?" She asks, containing her excitement. "I need some knee pads for turn class," I say. "Ok, I'll go grab them for ya, we keep them out back." She goes behind a curtain and Anna says, "After this, I have a little surprise for you. Ok?" I was excited "Ok! Can't wait!" I say, tapping my head on her shoulder. The lady comes back and I try them on. "They feel fine," I tell her. "Do you want to try them out? Make sure you can bend ok?" She asks. I walk over to an empty space and start to do fouettes. "I can turn fine" I exclaim to her. We head to the cash register. She hands us the bag and as we are about to go, Anna, is asked "Miss Kendrick, would you mind signing this for us?" The lady asks, holding a picture of her doing her iconic Lip Sync Battle dance. "Sure! I'd love too!" Anna replies, taking the sharpie from her hand. "It goes on our hip hop wall" They lady explains, pointing towards the wall with shoes and hip hop wear on it. "That's really sweet! Thank you!" Anna says, closing the sharpie and handing it back to her. "Thanks for coming ladies!" She says as we head out. I follow Anna down the mall to Tiffany and Co. "So, I thought, because we're so cool." Anna says joking and flipping her hair, "That we can get mommy-daughter rings. Do you want that?" Anna asks. "Yes!! That would be awesome! Thanks!" I say excitedly giving her a hug. After a long time choosing, we finally decide on a ring that has a small star on one end and a small dot on the other. Mine is white gold and Anna chooses silver. We head out of Tiffany and Co. with all our shopping bags and new rings towards the car. Outside the mall door, there is a small group of people waiting for Anna. They ask for photos and autographs. Anna didn't mind. I quietly waited for her. We went to the drive-thru at Taco Bell and drove to Venice beach to watch the sun go down. We sat in the car and ate, then went for a walk on the beach, the bodyguards standing by. "I've had an incredible day Anna! Thanks for everything. Hands down best birthday ever!" I say "Aww glad I was here baby," She says, putting her arm around me "And I'm sorry I can't see you like, at all this week. I'll make up for it." "It's Ok, I'm excited for you, you're going to do great!" I say "Also, I can't wait for ellen and the MTV awards!" I tell her "Me neither! Do you think I have a shot at winning?" Anna asks "Definitely!" I say. Annas phone buzzes. "Speak of the devil. It's Zac" Anna says. "What did he say?" I ask. "He said good work, see you there." At last, we make it back home. We put away our new things and came downstairs both in onesies. "Heyyyy! Like mother like daughter!" Anna says when she sees me in my onesie. I laugh. We watch PLL for a while until I decide to go to bed. "Goodnight baby, I've had an amazing day with you. I'm gonna miss you a lot this week, but I'm gonna wear my ring the whole time." I smile "Me too," I say as I head upstairs. I'm asleep within seconds.

A/N -- Hey guys! Thanks for still reading! I wanna know, for POSSIBLY COMING in future chapters, who you think A.D is on PLL. I may or may not be putting something about it in. will have to see. Let me know!! <3 <3