What does the future hold?

Annas POV

I wake up, to the glorious sound of the garbage truck rolling down the street. Wonderful. I roll over and unplug my phone, 7:30 am. Great. The sound of the truck fades away at last, and I can hear Harper singing in the shower to Shawn Mendes. I stare at the ceiling remembering how great last night was. I open Instagram and scroll through my feed, Harper posted a few photos of her and us together on the red carpet. Then, I get a text from Britt: Hey hun, I loved last night, wanna meet at Hollywood Blvd at 1? With Harps... I am down for that. I text back saying we will be there. I roll out of bed and head down to Harper's room. I swing the door open, she is running across her room to her wardrobe. "Oh, perfect timing. We are going to Hollywood Boulevard at 1 so wear cool clothes." I tell her. "OK." Now, it's my turn to shower. 

I come downstairs 2 hours later wearing high waisted denim shorts, a black tank top, a white mesh top over and converse. My hair down. The smell of burnt waffle is all over the kitchen. "What happened here?" I ask, coughing. "The toaster happened," Harper replies. "Fair enough," I reply. Harper is wearing a white romper with palm leaves on it and brown sandals, her hair Dutch braided and sunglasses. "Why are we going?" Harper asks. "Um, meeting up with some friends," I say, not sure if I should tell her about Britt. "Oh, can Oakley come, I haven't seen him in like, a million years." "Um, why not. We can pick him up." I say. "Kewl. I'll let him know." I go and make some pancakes instead and by 12, we are out the door. "Ok, who are we meeting?" Harper asks. "Um," I hesitate. "Is it Britt? Are you guys ok now?" She asks eagerly. "Maybe." Is all I say and she knows. "Oh my god, really!? You are back together? What happened?" "Well, we talked and we are working at it," I answer. "Yay! I'm so happy" Harper chimes. Oakley is waiting when we pull up in his driveway. "Hi Harper, Hi, Anna." He says when he gets in. I hear Harper and him whispering to each other on the way. "I feel like we haven't seen each other in years" Harper whispers. "Me too, you should stay over tonight" Oakley whispers back. I was shocked when he said that, probably my dirty as fuck mind but then I remember that they are 15, I trust them. It takes me 15 fucking minutes to find a bloody parking spot but we eventually get there. I see Britt waiting outside GAP and I get really excited when I see her. "Hi, babe." "Hey" She kisses me on the cheek. "So, what are we doing?" Harper asks. I look at Britt. "You two can go off for a while. And we can meet you back here in 2 hours, but you can't go too far." I lay down their rules. "Yes ma'am" Harper responds, mocking me. Before I can say anything, they are off in the other direction. 

Harpers POV

"So, where shall we go?" Oakley asks. "How about, we just walk around and see what comes our way," I suggest. "Sounds good. So, tell me what's been happening in your life." He says in a proper voice. "Well, I had the premiere last night." "Yeah, I saw all the pictures and stuff. It looked great." "Thanks. And, I'm going to talk quietly so no one hears. But, when we got home, Britt was there and remember Anna and she was still in this argument then, and they apparently talked for awhile and now...." I was interrupted by a group of girls. "Oh sorry Harper, would you mind of we took a pic. We just saw the movie. It is so good!" One of them says. It was weird because Anna wasn't here and they actually wanted a picture with me. "Sure." When they had finally taken it, a crowd of people had gathered around and are also asking me. I was standing there for about 5 minutes until the crowd had gone away. "As I was saying, now they are working their relationship back up" I finish off telling Oakley. "Good! That was crazy! I think you should be expecting more of that" Oakley tells me. "I guess" A poster of the movie comes into view. I start to blush when I see him looking at me in it, in the bikini. "Stop looking, it's weird," I tell him. "It's not. you look so hot" He tells me. "Thanks. Let's go into the Disney store." I say, pulling him away. "I wanna get a Belle something," I tell him. "Ok, why?" He asks. "Because why not?" I say, looking at the Beauty and the Beast section. I end up buying a Belle action figure because fuck it and Oakley said if I was buying Beauty, he would get the Beast so he did. We walk out of the store hand in hand. Of course, we stop in Dunkin' Doughnuts for a snack. I get my all time favorite, Chocolate glazed and Oakley gets Jelly. We slowly make our way back to GAP and I was stopped 5 more times on the way for photos and signatures. "Hey, you two. Where did you go?" Anna asks as we approach her and Britt. "To the Disney store," Oakley says. "And I got stopped like, a lot of time," I tell them. "Ahh. we should have warned you about that. Britt and I were called out a few times. But if you don't want to stop, you just keep walking" Anna tells me. "Well, too late now." "Do you guys wanna drive to the beach?" Britt suggests. "Yep." We say at the same time. 

Annas POV

It takes me another 20 fucking minutes to find another parking spot at the beach. "Jesus Christ!" I cry when I finally find one. We find an isolated spot near some rocks and we all sit down and watch the sunset. Britts' head is resting on my shoulder and Harper and Oakley are hand in hand. "Can we go get some ice cream?" Harps asks. "Sure, if you get us some," Britt answers, saying exactly what I was going to say. I hand Harper 20 bucks and Oakley and Harper run off down the beach. "I'm so glad you stayed up for me last night," I tell Britt. "I'm glad I did too. You have no idea how much it meant to me when you actually wanted to talk to me." Britt says genuinely. We are silent for a while then, we both lean in at the same time. Our lips connect.

A/N READ <3<3

Hey, guys! Thank you so, so, so much for reading! I really hoped you enjoyed! and let me know what you thought of it! 

I hope you got an ending you wanted too! Also, let me know if I should write more, maybe a sequel or another story...? 

xxx C <3