Finally

Annas POV

---- 3 weeks later ----

I was waiting at the door of ALDC for Harper to finish her goodbyes. She was going to be coming and going from the studio for the next 5 months for the movie shoot. I could tell she had made some really good friends and also Oakley. I know she will miss him. 

Harpers POV

I threw myself into my friend, Saskia's arms. I'm going to miss her so much, she was crying a bit. "Aww. I'll see you soon, ok?" "Yep," Saskia sniffs. Oakley came over. "I'm really gonna miss you," I tell him. "Me too. Keep in touch though. Ok?" "Definitely." He kisses me on the cheek, and a peck on the lips. I see Anna calling me over, we had to go to the table read. I grab my bag and follow Anna out the door. We were silent for the entire car ride. When we pulled up to the LA Convention Center, Anna said to me: "Babe, I'm so excited for today and I know you are too, be yourself, everyone will love having you, I do, so who won't? I don't ever want you to doubt yourself, I know you are an amazing actress and a stunning girl. Nothing is going to bring you down." I smile when she is done. "Really empowering for you, Kendrick," I say with sarcasm. "Ok, missy." She ruffles my hair. 

Annas POV

Harper and I are greeted at the door of the table read by Rob. "Hi, ladies! How are you?" "Hey Rob, great thanks!" I say, hugging him. "You are the first here so you can come in, I'll show you your spots. We walk into the room, and like any table read, it is a long table with chairs around it. On the table are name cards and scripts in front. I read the cards as I go by. Oh. my. God! Emma Roberts?! Dakota Fanning?! What!? This cast is so good! Ansel Egort?! Chris Hemsworth?! Cameron Boyce?! Harper squeezed my hand, I could tell she was ecstatic too. I was going to be next to Chris Hemsworth and Harper was on my right. Next to Harper was Cameron Boyce. Rob has still kept it a secret to who is playing who. He's good that way. Not too long later, Emma Roberts comes in, with shades on and Dakota behind her. "Hi, Anna! Nice to meet you!" Emma exclaims. "Hi! You too! Dakota." I reply, acknowledging her, and giving Emma and Dakota a hug. "This is my daughter, Harper" I introduce them. Harper is in awe. It's cute. About half an hour later, everyone was here, including Mila Kunis and Chris Evans. Everyone had settled down. "Hello, everybody! Thank you all for being here." Rob starts. "I thought I would go through and introduce everyone and their roles. So, we have the one and only, Chris Hemsworth, playing Daniel, Ansel Egort, Archie, his best friend, Emma Roberts, Jenny, Archies Boyfriend - who are in a complicated relationship, Anna Kendrick, Lucy and Dakota Fanning, Ellie, who are all friends." Rob pauses and everyone claps. "We have Cameron Boyce, playing Olli and new to the industry, Miss Harper Kendrick, playing Lily." Everyone claps. "Lily is Olli's best friend and Lily is Lucy's younger sister. And of course, we have Mila Kunis, who is playing Joanne, who is married to Garret, played by Chris Evans who are Lily and Lucy's, parents." More clapping. We had time to talk to everyone before we got started. I talked to Dakota and Emma for a while, it seemed like we were going to spend a lot of time together.

Harpers POV

When we had time to talk to everyone, Cameron, who was playing my best friend walked over. "Hi! I'm Harper. Really Nice to meet you." "Yeah, you too. I'm Cameron. Are you excited to be here? And start acting?" He asks. "Of course! I'm so excited. And it's cool that my mom is doing it with me!" "Oh! Annas your mom! That's really cool. I didn't realize." Our conversation went on and then I decided to talk to someone else. As I headed over to talk to Mila, Anna passed me and whispered: "Now don't forget about Oakley. You're with him" She jokes, I think. 

Two hours later, when the table read was finished, Anna and I went home to pack, we were flying to Maine tomorrow for filming. Anna was excited to see her parents. I wasn't. We didn't need a lot, we are given our costumes there. I packed, 6 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of jeans, 8 different tops, 4 sweatshirts, sweatpants, converse and 2 dresses, so not much ;) I also packed my makeup, laptop, chargers, and beats. I was glad it was summer so I could maybe work on my tan. As if. I fell asleep going over the movie plot:

Basically, a group of 5 friends who are all friends is all together in Rhode Island for the summer (Part of it is filmed in Maine though) with their families. The friends are hanging out at night and are out on the lake when something goes wrong. They try to find out what happened but they end up getting Lucy's sister, Lily involved and her friend Olli. So they are also in for the ride. They come to the holiday house and find everyone is missing. They follow a list of clues and instructions that will lead them to their family. Lily has some psych thing going on so she always has memories of her and her family when she gets worried and doesn't want to go on to find out what happened. Lucy has to be there for her all the time but she is kind of over it so there are complications there. They find their parents back at the holiday house a week later, tbh they are crap parents and all they wanted was a holiday from their kids. 

Annas POV

I was going over lines in bed, I don't like doing it too much while on set so I find doing it before we film helps. I know the plot of the movie is pretty typical and cliche, but it is intended to be like that, the art of the movie is that it is a comedy so that is the target for the movie, making it funny makes up for the plot. Those are my favorite kinds of movies. 

Harper and I were out the door by 9 are and at the airport at 9:30. We met the rest of the cast there and flew together on a private jet. Harper and I sat together and went over lines we needed for the scene we were shooting tonight. We did that for about an hour then Harper wanted to make a schedule for what was happening the next several months. The first two and a half months, we were in Maine, and Harper had promised Miss Abby she would practice every day, then we had some press to do on the east coast. In the fourth month of filming, October, we flew back to the West Coast for more filming and press. Harper had time off so she can go back to dance as much as possible. The last month was in New Orleans. Then we have until June next year for the premiere. I'm really excited to start this journey.