𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

I woke up suddenly when someone tried to open the door. I forgot I had fallen asleep on the door so I was pushed a little. Irritated, I pushed the door back closed with my back.

"Hey, can I come in?" someone asked from the other side of the door. I could tell it was the owl guy from his voice. I didn't say anything. I was still curled up in a ball. "I brought breakfast?" he said like he was trying to make me feel better but I wasn't hungry. "I don't want to force my way in there," he sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked just to keep him out.

"Just let me in. I'm not gonna hurt you." I rolled my eyes and didn't respond. "Alright, you left me no choice," he said. I was, suddenly, pushed again. I ended up being from a sitting position to being on all fours. I quickly got up and shoved the door back closed with my shoulder. "Jeez! I didn't expect you to be that strong... You're making this harder than it needs to be."

"Leave me alone!" I shouted. I heard him grab the doorknob so I backed up from the door. It opened really fast and the stranger practically flew in. I moved to the side before he crashed into me. He tumbled to the floor and I took the chance and booked it out of the room and closed the door behind me to give me more time.

"Shit..." I heard the man mumble as he opened the door again. I made my way up the stairs and ran through the living room until a bunch of the other men ran in front of the door. I stopped running and looked around to see if there was another way to get out.

"Where do you think you're going?" another familiar voice said behind me as he grabbed my arms to keep me from running. It was the pig guy.

"Can't I just go home?" I whispered as I looked down and tears started forming in the corner of my eyes. "I already did what you guys wanted me to do," I said a little louder.

"Take it easy, Wildcat," somebody else said. His voice was familiar also. It was deep and raspy with an Irish accent. But I didn't hear his voice yesterday. I've heard it multiple times before. I looked up and my eyes widened in surprise.

"David?" I was shocked. A smile formed on my lips until I remembered I was surrounded by criminals. "Please, tell me you're not affiliated with these people..." I said quietly. I saw a look of guilt in his eyes.

"He's the reason you're here, (Y/n), was it?" the pig whispered in my ear. I tried to get out of his grasp but couldn't. The owl walked and stood in front of me. He cleared his throat.

"Let's start over. I'm Vanoss. These are my friends-"

"I don't care."

"Alright, that's it," Vanoss said and grabbed the collar of my sweater making me stand on my tip-toes. My arms were still being held behind my back. "I tried to be nice to you. You've been nothing but a pain in the ass the whole time!"

"Seriously?! You kidnapped me! Why would you expect me to behave when you force me to do something and not let me go after I complied?!" I shouted as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Let's calm down," the man with the eagle mask said. "We still need her, Vanoss," he said with worry. Vanoss let go of my sweater but Wildcat, I think they called him, didn't let go of my arms. All I wanted was to get out of here. I didn't want anything to do with these people.

"Wildcat, take her back to her room. I'm calling for a meeting," Vanoss said and walked away. Everyone followed him while Wildcat dragged me back in the room and locked me inside. There was a chair so I pulled it up next to the window and stared out at the city. 

I started thinking about my mother. She raised me without my father around. I was an only child and I was very young when he left so I don't remember him.

I started thinking about Sam. She's been through a lot, too. Her mother died from a disease and her father left her. Her older brother practically raised her and then left when she turned 18. He was always getting himself in trouble with the law. We were always there for each other through the worst of times. She's probably worried sick about me.

About maybe an hour later, David walked into my room, interrupting my thoughts. He had a guitar in his hands. It was my guitar. He also had a bag in his hands.

"I brought some of your clothes and your guitar from your apartment," he said. He put the stuff down and walked over to me. "I know it's a little boring in here since ye have nothing to do." He looked guilty.

"How long am I going to be here?" I asked monotonously.

"At least, until Delirious gets better. After that, I don't know." He seemed to be telling the truth. "(Y/n), I'm really sorry about all this. It's all my fault you're in this situation..." He hung his head. "It's just Delirious got hurt and we couldn't take him to the hospital and I thought of you because you were a nurse," he sighed. "I didn't think they would kidnap ye and all that stuff..."

"I'll forgive you if you get me out of this damn place," I said and stared out the window. David's eyes widened.

"I-I can't. But I can help you win over the guys' trust," he proposed.

"What am I going to do with that?" I asked.

"Well, you won't be stuck in this room all day. If they trust you enough, they might even let ye out once in a while." He put his hand on my shoulder and walked out of the room. He gave me a small smile before closing the door.

Trust? Yeah, right...

*