𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

(y/n) pov

I've been locked in my room all day. I decided to play my guitar. The rest of the gang were still on their heist. I was in my own world. My mind was blank. That was interrupted by a knock on the door. I limped my way to lean on the door. I didn't want anyone coming in.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Delirious said calmly. I didn't say anything. "Are you okay?" He sounded a little worried. He tried to open the door but I pushed it back closed with my body weight. "I know you don't want to see anyone except maybe your family or friends but you should talk to someone." I could hear him sigh on the other side of the door. "Just let me in for a little bit and I'll leave you alone," he offered.

"Fine," I gave in. I knew he probably wouldn't have given up. I got off the door and he let himself in. I sat on my bed while he sat across from me in a chair.

"How are you feeling?" Delirious asked. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I know, you feel shitty. That was a dumb question..."

"What do you want?" I asked so he can get to the point.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see if you're okay, which I know you're not. I'm not here to apologize for Vanoss and he didn't make me come here but I just want to say that he feels really bad about shooting you."

"Doesn't change the fact that he still did it," I said quietly.

"Like I said, I didn't come here to apologize for him." I just nodded. We were silent for a while until his phone rang. 

He looked at the caller ID and his eyes widened. He hesitantly picked up the phone and brought it up to his ear.

"Hello?" Delirious said cautiously. I could here someone yelling through his phone. He held his phone away from his ear until the shouting stopped. "Calm down... Will you relax?... I know. I've seen the news... I wish I could but... I'm sorry... Alright, fine... I'll let you know... Bye."

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Just my... family member." I felt like he was hiding something.

"Right..."

"I'll talk to you later, alright?" I just nodded. He walked to the door but before he left he turned to me again. "And thanks, you know, for taking care of my wounds." He left and locked the door behind him.

I sighed and went back to playing slow melodies on my guitar. It helped me relax but I was still on edge. I guess this how life will be for the next few days.

*