𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

(Y/n) pov

I had been tied up in a chair in an empty dark room for who knows how many hours now. They hadn't done anything to me but the thought of not knowing was killing me. I had no clue what they wanted from or why they wanted me.

The only door in the room opened and walked in the same female who was on her phone earlier. For some reason, every time I looked at her, fear flowed through my body.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). Your friends are coming to get you," She said with a surprisingly sweet voice. It only made me more scared of her. From the light, coming from the door, it looked like she had straight blonde hair. "In the meantime, let's have some fun."

• • •

Vanoss pov

Delirious was driving like hell to the warehouse. Wildcat wasn't far behind us. As more time kept passing by, the more anxious I was starting to feel. Just sitting in the truck, waiting, was killing me.

"Relax, we'll make it in time," Terroriser said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I didn't realize I was shaking my legs out of nervousness.

"This is all my fault," I whispered to myself. "But why do I feel so guilty?" I asked myself. "I don't know her enough to care and yet I do."

"You like her," Nogla stated from the back seat. I turned back to look at him. I didn't realize I spoke louder than I thought. I was so distracted. What's wrong with me? I couldn't possibly like her.

"No, there's no way," I said.

"You can't deny your feelings, Evan," Nogla said. He hadn't said my real name in a long time. It was almost calming.

"You gotta trust yourself!" Delirious said in a cheery voice.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked Delirious.

"He's right," Mini said. "This is the second time it's happening that you don't accept your feelings. Remember? With-"

"I don't want to remember, Craig," I cut him off with a low, sad tone.

"What I'm trying to say is that you didn't trust yourself enough to admit that you liked her but when you accepted them it turned out she liked you back," Mini explained.

"And let's say that I do like (Y/n). What if she doesn't like me back?" I asked.

"Then she doesn't like you. Simple as that," Delirious said.

"Okay, you guys are idiots," Moo spoke up. "Look, Evan, you're just gonna have to follow your heart. Unfortunately, we can't tell you how you feel. Like Delirious said, trust yourself," Moo said.

I sighed. I swore to myself I wouldn't get feelings like this again. I can't feel like this about (Y/n). Not after...

"We should be getting there in 30 minutes," Delirious said snapping me back into reality.

My phone notified me that I got a text. It just had to be the person that kidnapped (Y/n).

• • •