𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

Vanoss pov

"A message? What message?"  I asked Mini Ladd.

"Come to the truck. I'll show you," Mini said through he earpiece.

We ran back to the trucks. We didn't know what the the hell they were doing to (Y/n) and we're wasting time. When we got back, I basically  jumped in the truck to see what Mini was talking about.

Mini was right. There was a message written on the wall. It said 'Owl only' in red paint with an arrow pointing at a small paper.

"What's on that paper?" I asked.

"Only one way to find out," Basically said.

"Let's go!" Delirious said desperately.

"Not so fast, Delirious. It has to be Vanoss only," Mini informed.

"It could also be a trap," Moo said.

"So, what's the plan, then?" Nogla asked.

I thought for a few seconds. We didn't have time to waste.

"Okay, Wildcat, you'll be in the truck with Terroriser. Delirious, you'll be in the other truck with Mini. Keep the trucks running. Moo and Basically, you guys will guard the front door. Lui and Nogla, you two guard the back door. I'll go in. Mini, guide me through with the cameras," I ordered.

Everyone went to where they needed to go. I ran to the front entrance of the factory with Moo and Basically. I took a deep breathe before running in.

It was a long hallway. I made my way down to the double doors on the other side. I slowly pushed open the doors and peeked inside. It was a big area with pipes and machines everywhere. There were stairs that lead above the machines. Everything was rusty and nothing looked like it worked.

"Okay, Vanoss, there's a small door to your left. Go there," Mini said through the earpiece. I did as he said and went through. It looked like some type of control room. "Keep going." I went through the second set of doors.

This time it was a big empty room. The only thing here was stairs against the wall. There was an eerie silence that filled the room.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Go upstairs."

"Are you serious? They look like they can crumble any second..." I said unsure if I should walk up the rusty steps.

"There's no other way around." Mini informed me. I sighed and made my to the stairs by the wall.

I slowly and carefully made my way up the steps. The stairs creaked at my every step. I made it to the top with no problem. I walked along the railing down the walkway. I went through the only door that was there.

"Last door. The message should be the first thing you see," Mini said.

He was right. I saw the large message and went over to it to grab the paper. I looked at it and my heart dropped. 

I instantly started running back to the trucks. I was running through the factory back to the front entrance.

"Everyone get back to the trucks, now!" I ordered.

"What's going on?" I heard Nogla ask.

"Just do as I say!" I practically shouted in the earpiece.

I slammed through the doors of the exit and continued running back to the truck.

"Where is she?" Delirious asked.

"The warehouse..."

*