𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

"So, about you two..." Brock said with a smirk. "Where did you guys go?"

I already felt my face heat up. I pulled my legs to my chest and tried to hide behind my knees. I was gonna let Evan do all the talking.

"Just on a small adventure," Evan said simply. That caused Brock to raise a quizzical eyebrow.

"Do you want to elaborate?"

"Nah," Evan was smiling. "Maybe later."

Evan got up and held his hand out to me. I hesitantly took it since Brock was watching us. He took me to the dining room where we ate our food. I forgot that I was hungry since we had to put all the guys away into their beds.

I gladly ate the food in my hands. I let my mind wander and soon I was lost.

All the things that happened to me were ridiculous. I don't even know why I'm here again. If it were someone else, they would have called the police. Or maybe they would already be dead. What made me different?

I was just a nurse at the local hospital. Was there really a need to kidnap me? Lock me in a room? Shoot me? And despite all that, I don't hate these guys. I see them as a bunch of annoying brothers. And Evan, he was on a completely different level...

"(Y/n)," Evan called snapping me out of my thoughts. "You okay?"

I nodded, "yeah, why?"

"You looked like you were in some kind of trance," he a replied giving me a worried look.

I shook my head. "I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Everything..."

Evan picked up the trash on the table. I didn't even realized I was done eating. I guess I was really out of it then.

I was starting to feel the effects of the day as I felt the energy in me depleting. I yawned and helped Evan clean the table.

"Do you work tomorrow?" Evan asked me. I shook my head letting him know I didn't. "You need to get some sleep. Come on." Evan took my hand and walked upstairs and opened a door that lead to his room.

It was big with a huge bed in the middle. There was a circular metal chandelier above. The walls looked like they were made of bricks and wood. There were some wooden pillars on the ceiling and a few picture frames around the room. It was simple but nice.

"You can change into this for now," Evan said handing me some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Thanks," I said taking them. Evan walked out the room to let me change. I quickly did and I folded my clothes and put them on top of the small wardrobe at the end of the bed.

There was huge window to one side. There wasn't much to see because it was dark and there are no lights out except the ones from other houses in the distance. I'm sure during the day it was a beautiful sight to see.

Evan walked back into the room. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. He rested his head on my shoulder. "I miss the city view," he said quietly. "You would actually be able to see a beautiful view day and night. I guess it doesn't matter now that I have you."

I felt myself blushing and my heart rate increased a little. He pulled my hand into the bed. He turned the light off and climbed in as well. His hand wrapped around me and pulled closer to him. 

"(Y/n), I'm really sorry about everything," Evan started.

"No, Evan. Don't. It doesn't matter anymore," I said. "Just go to sleep," I said as I cuddled myself more against him to feel his warmth.

I soon drifted off into a deep sleep for the night.

• • •

Evan soon told the guys about our relationship. I decided to find a job at a hospital closer to where the guys lived so Evan or I didn't have to drive so much. Evan thought it would be better for me to just live off the money he gave me but I refused.

I still saw Sam frequently. She visited Jonathan often. They were closer than ever before. She also apologized to the guys for being quite a pain in the ass. They also apologized to her and all was forgiven.

I couldn't have asked for a better situation. Everything was good. The guys were still very careful when they went out but I guess it's out of habit.

We all thought of each other as family. We cared for each other. Had each other's backs. And most of all, we all gave each other our Trust.

The End

• • •

a/n

finally finished my first book! yay! i'm sorry if the ending was bad or just the book in general... i felt like it was all over the place.

anyway, thank you everyone for reading, voting, commenting and everything! It was a fun adventure and the support was amazing!

i already have a new idea for a different book but in the meantime you guys can read my other book 'mine'. it's an h2o delirious x reader that is currently ongoing.

i'll let you guys know when I publish the first chapter of the new book i'm currently working on but it might be awhile.

but once again, thank you all so much!!!! <3

*i will also be editing this book to fix any grammar mistakes.

*