𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Sam had stayed the night. She still doesn't know exactly what was going on. I didn't want her knowing the complete truth and neither did Vanoss or anyone else. I didn't want her to risk her life for me. 

I was in the living room with Sam. Lui and Terroriser were in the dining room just watching us to make sure we wouldn't do anything we're not supposed to. The others were no where to be seen.

"Something tells me that you're in trouble," Sam whispered.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "Why did you come here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I came looking for Jonathan. Since he's in a gang, I thought he would be able to find you easily," Sam explained. "I remember when we were kids, you would always get lost and Jonathan would always be the one to find you," she continued with a small smile on her face.

"I remember that, too." Now a smile appearing on my face. "I was a very curious child," I said while remembering all the dumb choices I made.

"You got in some weird places, too," Jonathan said as he walked into the room. He wasn't wearing his mask.

"It's about time you took that mask off," Terroriser commented. Jonathan flipped him off. 

"Jonathan, can I take (Y/n) out with me?" Sam asked ignoring the two guys in the dining room. I was surprised.

"You would have to ask Vanoss and he's most likely going to say no," Jonathan said.

"He doesn't control her life. She should be able to make her own decisions," Sam said crossing her arms. 

"He's a gang leader, Sam. He run things around here including what I do and don't do. Besides it's not that big of a deal."

Vanoss then walks in. He looked us and then went to the kitchen. He was wearing a tank top that was practically see-through from his sweat. Sweat was also dripping from his hair and forehead. He had a towel hanging from his neck. I tried my best not stare but damn it was difficult. I had to look in a different direction.

"Feeling better?" Jonathan asked. Vanoss just looked at him while taking a bite from a sandwich. He then shrugged.

"You should be asking (Y/n) that. Not your 'oh so mighty' leader..." Sam mumbled. I hit her arm lightly. 

"Stop patronizing him. You're not going to make this better for me," I said quietly. Sam rolled her eyes.

"Weird owl guy. I'm taking my best friend out. I'll bring her back in a few hours." Sam said as she stood up. Vanoss raised an eyebrow and took another bite of his sandwich. For a moment, his eyes met with mines but I looked away.

"Alright."

"What?" I looked back at Vanoss. He just looked back at me. I looked at Lui and Terroriser. They looked just as surprised as I did.

"Come on, (Y/n)!" Sam said with a huge grin. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the door.

Vanoss was just gonna let me leave the apartment just like that? He wouldn't let David take me on a drive without complaining. I thought he would have put up a fight against Sam. Something wasn't right...

*