𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Vanoss' pov

We were in the car when Nogla put on some music. He put on my favorite kind of music but we didn't really listen to the same kind of music. I'm assuming he put it for (Y/n). I shifted uncomfortably when he gave me a certain look that said to go to the gang's favorite place. 

I drove down the beach to get away from the city for a while and to get Nogla to stop giving me a weird look. I could see (Y/n) smiling a little through the rearview mirror. I was glad to see her in a better mood. I've put her through a lot. I'm surprised she even got in the same car with me.

After a while, I started heading back. I looked through the rearview mirror again and saw (Y/n)'s mood saddened. I felt bad but there wasn't much I could do at this point.

What was I going to do with her after Delirious is fully healed? I can't just let her go, can I? We just need to gain her trust, right? Then she won't turn us in? Questions like this ran through my mind throughout the whole ride.

When we got back, the guys were playing video games. They were yelling and shouting. They were laughing and it looked like they were having a good time.

"Are you guys gonna join us?" Wildcat asked with a big grin on his face.

"Sure, why not?" Nogla said. He went over to the couch and grabbed a controller.

"You gonna play, (Y/n)?" I asked as she was walking to the stairs to get to her room. She turned her head towards the TV and then me. She thought for a second. She turned her body towards the guys then stopped.

"No, I'm going to sleep," (Y/n) said in a gloomy tone.

"Why don't you play one round?" I tried again. I took a step towards her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Why not?" I said back with a small smile on my face. She was looking at me funny. The guys were, too. Nogla had that annoying smirk on his face again.

"Fine," she finally gave in. "Only one round," she said with a serious look on her face. I smiled at her and went to grab a controller. I got another one and handed it to her.

"Do you even know how to play?" Basically asked with a raised eyebrow.

"'Do I even know how to play?'" She said with a smug look on her face. She then scoffed.

We played for about 10 min. before the round was over. (Y/n) actually beat all of us! The guys looked at me with shocked looks on their faces. She was the first person to beat me in a game in a long time. I wasn't exactly trying but if I was playing for real, she would definitely be a challenge.

"Another round!" Wildcat shouted.

"Vanoss, you better play for real this time!" Terroriser shouted.

"I said I was only going to play one round," (Y/n) said.

"Noooo! Just one more round!" Lui pleaded with his squeaker voice.

"Alright, fine," she sighed.

We played another round. This time I played seriously. I shot Basically in the first couple of minutes and, as usual, he started raging. Everyone laughed and I shot Mini while he wasn't paying attention because he was too busy laughing.

"Oh, fuck!" Mini said and started laughing harder.

(Y/n) killed Terroriser, who also started raging, and also killed Moo Snuckel.

"Noooo!" Moo shouted which turned to a laugh.

Wildcat sniped Nogla and Lui killed Wildcat after. Delirious was no where to be seen. Lui was after me but I ended up surprise attacking him and killed him.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!" Delirious shouted. "How did you find me?!" He then shouted.

"I knew you were there the whole time," (Y/n) said while laughing. Looks like she killed him.

It was just us two alive. We only had about a minute to kill each other. I couldn't find her but I knew she couldn't find me either. 30 seconds left. I saw her for a quick second and started shooting. I hit her but I didn't kill her. She then started shooting at me. She caused damage but that was it. 20 seconds left. She tried to come from behind me but I was able to get away. I tried to bait her but she wasn't falling for it. 10 seconds left. We both threw bombs at each other but we both dodged. The guys started cheering for me to win. 5 seconds left. We kept missing. 3, 2, 1...

GAME OVER: DRAW

"You guys tied?!" Wildcat shouted. "That's bullshit!"

"Looks like neither of you are better," David said while laughing.

(Y/n) said she wasn't going to play anymore but we ended up convincing her into playing a few more rounds. We kept playing until we were all tired and went to sleep. I finally found some competition. Didn't think it would be a nurse, though.

I went to sleep with a small smile on my face. But then the questions of what I was going to do with her after came to my mind. I didn't want to kill her. But why?

*