𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

I was asleep when the guys got back from their heist. They woke me up with all their loud shouting and cheering. I groaned and pulled a pillow over my head trying to drown out their sounds. After a while, it finally quieted down. 

I started drifting off again until someone busted through my door. I groaned before slowly sitting up. David, Mini, and Lui had barged into my room.

"What do you guys want?" I asked. I was very annoyed already.

"You tried to escape?!" David shouted.

"Relax, Nogla," Mini said, putting his hand on David's shoulder to make him calm down. David took a deep breathe.

"Your supposed to be getting on his good side. Do you have any idea how long it's going to take for him to trust you?" He sounded disappointed.

"I don't care if he trusts me. I just want to get out of here," I said in monotone.

"After Delirious is good as new, what is he going to do with her?" Lui asked.

"Vanoss is such an idiot sometimes," David said under his breathe as he face palmed.

"We need to convince Vanoss to at least let (Y/n) out of her room," Mini said. "But how?" He asked himself as he rubbed his chin, thinking.

"I have an idea," Delirious said from the doorway. Everyone looked at him. 

"What are you going to want in return?" Lui said with suspicion.

"Nothing. I'm just returning a favor." Everyone looked confused. Even me. "Come on. You too, (Y/n)." I got up from the bed. I followed everyone out with the help of David. I stopped at the doorway. I was scared of what was to come.

"You okay?" David asked. I nodded and continued walking.

We met in the living room with the entire gang. I sat in between David and Lui. The couch was shaped like an 'L' and was really big. It was able to seat everyone. I was honestly nervous. I had no clue what kind of idea Delirious had and the others didn't either.

"Okay, fellas," Delirious said. He was standing in front of the TV where everyone can see him. "A lot of you guys think (Y/n) should be locked in her room until we know what to do with her. Others think we shouldn't since she is helping me against her will and was kidnapped."

"She tried to escape! She could've ratted us out!" Wildcat shouted.

"Can we really blame her though?!" David shouted back.

"She tried to take the one chance she had. How do we know she won't do it again?!" Basically was also shouting.

"She just wanted to see her loved ones again! You would've done the same thing!" Mini said while waving his arms around.

"Calm down, guys. Let's just hear what Delirious has to say," Terroriser said.

"Yes, well, I was thinking when we are here, she should be able to walk around where she pleases except for outside, of course. When we are on a heist, we lock her in her room," Delirious said with no emotion.

"No way!" David shouted and stood up. "We can't lock her in her room. She's doing us a favor! This is how we repay her?"

"You're only saying that because your her friend," Vanoss said.

"I'm not trying to babysit her either," Wildcat said.

My heart started beating fast. They continued talking back and forth, disagreeing with each other. My breathing was starting to get harder. I felt scared. I noticed I started wheezing. Next thing I knew, I was on my knees on the floor clutching my chest. It was all happening too fast. I was getting cold sweats. My vision got blurry. I felt like I was choking. I thought I was going to die. 

"(Y/N)!" David shouted.

"What's happening to her?!" Terroriser asked.

"She's having a panic attack!" Moo shouted. I felt like I was about to faint.

I felt someone carry me. I could't tell where they were taking me. I honestly didn't even care. I was just trying to breathe. I grabbed on tightly to whoever was holding me. I slowly got my breathe back. 

That was the last thing I remember before passing out. 

*