𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Vanoss pov

I looked at my phone. The unknown number had sent me a picture of (Y/n). She was tied up and blindfolded with duct tape over her mouth.

"Shit, I fucked up..." I mumbled to myself. The guys were silent.

"And Sam was with her," Delirious said in a hushed tone. "Fuck!" Delirious slammed his fist on the table. "Do you think they kidnapped her, too?" he asked looking desperate.

There was frantic knocking at the front door outside. The guys froze. I took my pistol out and quickly walked to the door that lets you in the apartment. They knocked again even more frantically.

"It's me! Sam!" She yelled from the other side of the door. "Let me in! (Y/n) is in trouble!"

I sighed in slight relief and opened the door. She busted in almost knocking me over.

"Sam! You're okay!" Delirious shouted and ran to hug her.

"I'm fine but (Y/n)! She's been kidnapped!" Sam announced.

"We know," Moo said with a sad look in his eyes.

"They sent us a picture, those sick fucks," Mini said with disgust.

"Then why are you guys just standing there?!" Sam looked like she was ready to break down.

"She's right," I said. "Get everything. We're gonna get her back." For some reason I felt pissed. I didn't know why but no one was gonna get in my way.

"Vanoss," Wildcat pulled me to the side. "We finally got rid of her. Let's just leave it how it is."

"Do you even hear yourself?" I said to Wildcat. "We did this to her and she still saved Delirious' life."

"Since when do you care so much about (Y/n)?" Wildcat asked. He looked irritated. "You're asking us to risk our lives for this girl we don't know."

"We owe this 'girl we don't know'. Now quit complaining and follow orders."

"Hurry up, guys!" Nogla shouted at us. "We don't know what they're going to do to her."

I went to the garage and started packing all the guns and weapon in the armored truck. The guys came down they were all geared up and ready to go. Sam was right behind them.

"Sam, you're staying here," I dead panned.

"What?!" She shouted with disbelief. "This is my best friend you're talking about!"

"You'll only slow us down," I simply stated.

"Vanoss is right," Delirious said. "The faster we get her the better. And you need to keep yourself out of trouble."

"Fine, but swear to god if you guys fuck up-"

"We won't," I said and climbed in the driver seat of the armored truck. Wildcat was going to drive the second armored truck.

I drove down to where we thought their base was. We never confirmed if that's where their base actually was but it was a gamble we had to take.

"Yo, Vanoss," Wildcat called through the earpiece we had. "What's the plan when we go in."

"I don't know yet," I answered honestly.

"You mean we're going in blind?" I heard Terroriser ask.

"In other words, yeah," I said.

We made it to some random factory place that was pretty far from the city. It seemed really sketchy.

"Why would they be all the way out here?" Moo asked as we all got out of the trucks.

"Lets go," I said. "Delirious, Wildcat, Basically, Moo. You're with me. Terroriser, Lui, Nogla. You guys go around back. Mini stay in the truck and let us know if anything happens."

They all followed my orders. We got our choice of weapons and went to our positions. We scanned the area first and we didn't see anyone.

I looked back at the guys. They seemed as clueless as I was. We continued on anyway.

"Where the hell is everybody?" Delirious asked whispering.

"Something doesn't feel right," I said.

"Something isn't right," Mini said. "There's no one here!"

"What do you mean?" Lui asked.

"I hacked into the cameras. They aren't picking anyone up," Mini said, sounding worried.

"Then we don't know where they are?" Basically seemed irritated. Out of anger and frustration, I punched the closest thing to me which was a thin metal wall. I ended up putting a hole through it and made my knuckles bleed.

"We aren't completely clueless, though," Mini said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They left a little message for you, Vanoss."