𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Sam?"

She turned around to look at me. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open a little. So many emotions ran through me at that moment. She came running to me and engulfed me in a big hug.

Tears were streaming from both of our eyes. I hugged her back.

"Oh my god. Are you okay? Have you been here the whole time? Why didn't you call or text me?" Sam bombarded me with a bunch of questions. She looked at the scar on my arm from when Vanoss shot me. "What happened to you?"

She quickly turned to Delirious. Did she just call him 'Jonathan'? I was confused. That was her brother's name.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Sam shouted at Delirious.

"I didn't do anything!" Delirious said with a scared look on his face. 

"Don't lie to me, Jonathan!" She looked angry.

"I'm not!" Delirious started backing away slowly. "(Y/n), tell her!" Sam turned back to me.

I didn't know what to say. There were so many things going through my mind.

"Did you just call him Jonathan?" I asked quietly, a little shocked.

"Wait a minute, you didn't know he was Jonathan?" She asked me. I shook my head. "(Y/n), what are you doing here?" Sam asked.

I could feel Vanoss looking at me. I looked at him to see his expression. It was threatening. He looked like he didn't want me to tell her I was kidnapped. If I do, there might be a chance that she won't be able to get out of here.

"Delirious was shot. They brought me here to help him," I said. It was the partial truth.

"'Delirious?' You mean to tell me that he didn't even tell you he was Jonathan?" Sam was really angry now. She was glaring at Delirious.

"Let me explain..." Delirious put his hands up in front of him.

There was a loud smack from Sam slapping him in the face. His mask flew off and he rubbed his cheek where he got slapped.

This was the first time I was seeing his face. He looked very much like Sam. He looked like the Jonathan who was always looking out for us when we were kids.

"That's why you didn't want me to see your face..." I said. "I knew there was something familiar about you..." I sighed. "Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to hate me..." There was a sad look in his eyes. I turned to Vanoss. He didn't look surprised.

"Did you know?" I asked him. He just nodded. 

"What the hell is going on here?!" Sam shouted.

"It's best if you don't know," Vanoss simply said.

"You've got to be kidding... I'm taking (Y/n) back home with me," Sam said as she grabbed my wrist. Vanoss quickly grabbed my other wrist.

"She can't leave," Vanoss said.

"And why's that?" Sam was glaring at him.

"I... I can't tell you," Vanoss was starting to get frustrated.

"Do you like her or something? Can't let her go cause your feelings'll get hurt?" Sam taunted him. He looked shocked. He yanked my arm making her lose grip. He pushed me behind him.

"You don't know what the hell goes on here! You can't just barge in here and do what you want! You're lucky she didn't tell you everything or you would be stuck here just like her!" Vanoss shouted angrily. "It's bad enough already," he then mumbled. 

For some reason, his words hurt. It was hard to describe the feeling.

"What do you mean by 'stuck' here?" She was the shocked one now. "What the hell do you want from her?!" She shouted. "I'm calling the police!" Sam took out her phone. Vanoss took out his pistol and pointed it at her.

"No!" I shouted and stepped in front of the gun with my arms open.

"Move, (Y/n)," Vanoss said in a low voice. I shook my head.

"You're insane," I said seriously. Jonathan walked next to Vanoss. He winked at me. 

I remember when we were kids, Jonathan did that when he had something sneaky planned.

I noticed the rest of the gang were in the dining room and kitchen watching everything unfold. Some of them looked worried while other were shocked. Some of their expressions were unreadable.

Jonathan placed his hand on Vanoss' shoulder. Vanoss still pointed the gun at me. 

"Vanoss, are you going to shoot my sister and her best friend?" Jonathan asked. Vanoss didn't say anything. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. His grip on the gun tightened. "Because if you do, our friendship is over and I will have to kill you." Vanoss sighed and lowered the gun. "Didn't think so." Jonathan looked a little relieved. "A little piece of advice, stop pointing your gun at everything."

Vanoss growled and quickly went to his room. I took a huge breath. I had been holding my breath the entire time without realizing. I looked at Sam who looked petrified.

"I'm so sorry about that, Sammy," Jonathan said as he hugged her. More tears started pouring out of her eyes. It pained me to see her like this but she shouldn't have barged in here knowing this was a gang.

"Why can't (Y/n) leave?" Sam asked quietly. Jonathan sighed. 

"If I tell you, we would have to keep you here like a prisoner. I don't want to do that," Jonathan explained.

I dropped down to my knees. I felt exhausted. I remembered before we came up here, Vanoss said he was going to regret this. Looks like he was right. Maybe I should check up on him? Hopefully, he won't kill me... but I was worried about him. Even if he did shoot me and pointed his gun at me countless times already. I guess I'll give him his space for now.

*