𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

I woke up and remembered about last night. It immediately made me jump out of bed. I went into he bathroom and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I tied my messy hair up into a bun and walked out the bathroom. I practically ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

Evan was there cooking breakfast. Did he stay the night? Where did he sleep? Then I remembered he slept in my bed with his arms wrapped around me.

 A smile creeped up on my face at the sight of Evan cooking. I've actually never seen him cook now that I think about it. Moo and Nogla usually did all the cooking.

"You seem happy," Evan said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I shrugged it off. "What are you making?" I asked.

"French toast," he said simply.

I nodded and grabbed the remote to turn the Tv on. I was about to press the power button but then I changed my mind. I threw the remote back on the couch and went to the fridge to get some water.

"So, you said we were going to see the rest of the gang today?" I asked.

He nodded and placed a couple of French toast on a plate. He handed it to me and and placed his own French toast on his own plate.

We sat down at the table and took a bite of the toast. It was actually really good. I didn't know he could cook like this.

"What do you think?" Evan asked.

"It's really good," I said with a small smile.

"Good. Now, hurry up. The sooner we get there the better," he said.

I wanted to ask why but decided not to. He would probably avoid the question anyway. I ate the French toast and left the dirty plate in the sink. Luckily, I did the dishes yesterday so Evan didn't see the mess that it was before.

I went to my room and got my clothes to go shower. It took me about 10 minutes to shower. It took another 10 minutes to get dressed and ready.

I went to the living room where Evan was waiting. He turned to look at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Lets go," he reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it. We walked to the door and I grabbed my keys and phone from the small table next to the door.

We walked to Evan's car which was a normal black and yellow sedan. He opened the door for me and I climbed in. He walked around the front of the car to the drivers seat. He climbed in and started the engine.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Were going to see the guys," he said pulling away into the street. This time he was driving normally.

I chuckled, "I know. I meant where."

"It's kind of far..." He said.

"Fine, I'll wait until we'll get there," I pouted. "Can I at least know how long it's going to take to get there?" I asked so I can get a better picture of where we're going.

"About an hour and a half."

I nodded and looked out the window. Despite sleeping pretty well last night, I somehow started feeling drowsy. I ended up dozing off in the car.

• • •

Evan gently shook me awake. I blinked a few times and looked around at my surroundings. It looked like the country side.

"We're here," Evan spoke gently.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter," he dodged the question.

I got out the car and followed Evan to the big house that was surrounded by a a lot land. He opened the door and let me in. I was immediately greeted by the normal loud chattering of the boys.

"(Y/n)!" David shouted. He ran over and squeezed me into a tight hug. Soon all the guys came to join and formed into a big group hug and I wasn't able to breathe.

"Guys," I squealed, "I can't breathe..." They soon all let go of me.

"Sorry, it's just been a while since we've seen you," Craig apologized, rubbing his hand behind his head.

"No worries," I assured him, catching my breathe again.

"How've you been?" Tyler asked handing me a bottle of beer.

As of yesterday, I was great. But before that, I was a horrible mess. "I've been alright," I said taking the bottle.

"Did you lose weight?" Lui asked and circled around me, inspecting me.

I stopped eating as much from stress. I did lose a couple pounds but I didn't intend to.

"You did didn't you?" Moo asked with worry clear in his voice.

"No," I lied.

"Leave her be," Evan said. "We got a lot of explaining to do."

We all took a seat on the couch. I noticed that Jonathan wasn't here. Was he doing something?

"Where's Jon?" Evan asked.

"He's in his room talking to his sister," Brian informed him. Evan nodded and proceeded.

"You're not mad, right?" Marcel asked me.

"No, I'm actually relieved," I answered honestly.

"Sorry, for the scare..." Moo said.

"Don't worry about it! It's okay," I reassured him.

Jonathan came from upstairs followed by Sam. I haven't seen her this happy since... a long time.

"(Y/n)!" Jonathan and Sam shouted in unison. I shot them a smile. Jonathan gave me a hug and sat down next to Sam.

"So, as you know, we faked our deaths," Evan pointed the obvious.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"We wanted to start our lives over," David said. "No more gang stuff."

Everyone seemed to nod in agreement. What happened that made them change their minds? It was quite a surprise to me.

"But I thought you guys enjoyed the 'thrill' of the danger," I said slightly confused.

"We do," Tyler said. "But we want our normal lives back."

"We still have to be careful with law enforcement," Craig informed.

"It'll be like the old days!" Jonathan almost shouted. It made me laugh.

The guys wanted their lives back. I want to be apart of their new lives. We would forget about all the dumb shit they put me through and start fresh with them. They would leave their old selves and start over.

Yeah, that's sounds good to me.

*