𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Vanoss pov

I was in our small gym in our apartment. I was working out my anger from Jonathan's sister's surprise visit. She slept the night so I decided to stay away from her and (Y/n) to avoid anymore bullshit. I guess that's what I get for trying to be nice.

I was interrupted by a text message. The ring broke my concentration. I picked up my phone and it was from an unknown number.

• • •

UNKNOWN:
Hey Vanoss! I hope u have been thinking of me! I've been thinking of u! I know wat ur planning. Just letting u know I'll b ready 4 u! ~♛

Vanoss:
What are you talking about?

UNKNOWN:
U have been planning this 4 a while now and I can't wait! It's going to be fun! ~♛

Vanoss:
Who is this? Planning what?

UNKNOWN:
U know what I'm talking about! With ur gang and all. I guess I'll let u figure it out owl boy💕
Until then! ~♛

• • •

That was weird. We have been talking about a heist against a rising gang. We want to take them out before they get too strong, to show them who's the real boss. If this is them, then we have a problem.

I walked out of the small gym and went downstairs to the kitchen. (Y/n) was in the living room with Sam and Delirious. Lui and Terroriser were in the dining room watching them like I had asked them to.

"He doesn't control her life. She should be able to make her own decisions," I was able to hear Sam say. 

"He's a gang leader, Sam. He runs things around here including what I do and don't do. Besides, it's not that big of a deal," (Y/n) said as I walked in. I could see the hint of despair in her eyes and it made me feel guilty.

I continued to go into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I could feel (Y/n)'s eyes on me for awhile until she looked in another direction. My tank top was drenched in sweat and I had a small towel hanging from my neck.

"Feeling better?" Jonathan asked me. I just looked at him. I took a bite from my sandwich and shrugged.

"You should be asking (Y/n) that. Not your 'oh so mighty' leader..." Sam mumbled. (Y/n) lightly punched her arm.

"Stop patronizing him. You're not going to make this better for me," (Y/n) said quietly. Sam rolled her eyes.

"Weird owl guy. I'm taking my best friend out. I'll bring her back in a few hours," Sam said as she stood up. I raised an eyebrow and took another bite from my sandwich. Did she just call me 'weird owl guy'? 

I looked at (Y/n) where our eyes met. She looked away. I remembered about the text message from the random person. Maybe it's safer for her to not be here.

"Alright," I simply said.

"What?" (Y/n) looked back at me in shock. I knew everyone else was shocked. Sam was the only one not showing it.

"Come on, (Y/n)!" Sam said with a huge grin. She dragged (Y/n) out the apartment and into the street. I looked back at Terroriser and Lui.

"Get the guys. I'm calling for an emergency meeting," I said in a very serious tone that it scared them and even me.

I was in the meeting room with my hands in front of my face and I was tapping my foot impatiently against the wood floor. The guys finally came in.

"What is it, Vanoss? And it better be good," Wildcat said. He was obviously irritated. I took out my phone and went to the messages from the unknown person and put it out on the table for the guys to read.

"What the hell?" Mini said. "Who is that?"

"You don't think it's from that gang we were planning to attack is it?" Basically said.

"That's what I was thinking," I said.

"They used a crown at the end of each message. Maybe that means something," Lui pointed out.

"Their name was like 'The Royals' or something," Moo stated.

"So, that's why you let (Y/n) out," Terroriser said. "You wanted to keep her out of harms way," Terroriser was smirking.

"Oh, is that how it is then?" Nogla said also smirking. "You can tell us if you like her. We're your friends."

"Shut up. That's not the point right now," I said trying to get back on topic.

"He never said no!" Wildcat shouted and the rest of the guys started laughing. I groaned and waited for them to finish with their laughing.

My phone dinged and everyone got silent immediately. I looked at my phone. It was from the unknown person again...

*