Cuddles??

I sat in bed with my amazing boyfriend next to me. He had beautiful chocolate brown eyes, pink plump lips, and an adorable smile.
"Cuddles??" I heard his voice say next to me, I looked at him as he made his big brown eyes bigger and made grabby hands at me. I softly chuckled and grabbed him. I pushed him down on the bed and covered us up with the blanket as he wrapped his arms around my torso.
"Your so adorable my little angel." I said playing with his hair, he giggled and that made me chuckle. "And your hot." He replied, I felt his lips turn into a smirk on my chest.
"Well, I'm not as cute as you my love." I said placing a sweet kiss on his temple. "Yeah, but I'm not as tall as you." He said playfully, looking up at me making a pouty face. "Well I mean, I'm a fucking giraffe, and your perfect just the way you are, because your my tiny angel." I said brushing the hair out of his face, and kissing his cheek.
We kept going back and forth for awhile until Brendon yawned, "Is my little angel tired?" I said as I pulled him closer, he laid his head in my chest and I felt him nod.
A few minutes later I heard a small snore come out of his mouth. "Goodnight my angel, I love you." I said into his hair as I drifted asleep.

Sorry for such a short one, I just wanted to start but they'll be longer. If you wanna see really good one Shots go over and check out dallonweaks they are the reason I started writing😊

-Sammy