Angel

I played nervously with the sleeve of my sweater as I walked in the door of my dorm room. I was terrified.
Not because I was leaving home, it felt good to be free. No, I was scared of who I would live with.
What if they hate me? What if they're homophobic? What if they're a bully? My head raced with 'what if's'.
Finally I reached the door. It was simple, white with the number 9 on it.
I made my hand into a gentle fist and lightly knocked. My palms began to sweat as I heard footsteps. I looked down as I heard the door open.
"What!" barked a voice. I looked up and saw a man, about 7 inches taller than me, hovering over me. He seemed mad, but he was attractive. He had piercing blue eyes, an amazing jawline, and hair that I wanted to play with so bad.
I realized I was staring and stopped, now looking at the floor. "I, um,i-I'm your roommate." I stuttered, he let out a mad sigh and walked away from the door. I guessed I could come in, so I did.
Inside it was pretty tidy, but very black.
I saw the man walk into his room, angrily. He slammed the door and I was there, alone.
I sat on the black couch and just played with my hands.
A few minutes later he came back out. He sat next to me. "Can you move a little." he said meanly. I quickly moved away, scared.
He didn't notice I was shaking, I knew I might freak at any moment so I went into the empty bedroom.
It was all white, I liked it.
I quickly sat in the corner, buried my head in my hands, and sobbed quietly. My roommate hated me. College was gonna suck.
::::::::::::::
2 months later

I was right. My roommate did hate me. We rarely ever talked, but when we did he would either tell me to get something, or complain about something, mostly me.
I found out his name was Dallon because of his friends.

"Brendon!" I heard Dallon call. I sacredly walked into the lounge to see an angry Dallon on the couch. This scared me.
He would yell at me, but he was never really angry. "Why would you do that?!" he yelled, now walking towards me. I filled with confusion, what did I do? He must have noticed this, "Don't play dumb! You know that you went along and told all the jocks that I had a boyfriend!" he yelled. What? I never talked to the jocks, and he had a boyfriend? I shook my head. "Really, because that's not what they said! Do you know how hard it is to be an outcast! To be a gay outcast! And now you're gonna spread fake rumors!" he seethed. "D-Dallon I-I didn't." I stuttered. He rolled his eyes, "Sure you didn't! Maybe I should h-.." he started. Know he had a fist in the air. Know I was shaking, bad. I felt tears escape my eyes.
I looked at the floor. I saw his hand fly to his side. I felt his body warmth radiate, he had come closer. "Brendon, I'm sorry." he said, his anger gone, his voice sympathetic. He put a hand on my shoulder, I jumped from the contact. "Brendon, I know what your parents did, I swear I'm not gonna hurt you." he said, I shook my head, more tears coming down.
I felt his long fingers under my chin, he pushed it up so now I was forced to look at his face. He took his other hand and brushed off the tears. "Hey, it's okay, shhh." but I was still hysteric. I then saw him lean in, and soon my crying was stopped by his lips crashing into mine. I slowly melted into the kiss. It was soft, slow, and perfect.
We drew away and he hugged me.
A few minutes later, we had somehow found our way to the couch and I was calmed down and snuggling into Dallon's chest.
"I swear, I won't hurt you." I heard his voice say, I looked at him and he kissed my nose. I giggled and he looked at me lovingly. "I love you my little angel." he said. I giggled at the nickname and he kissed my face all over, sending me into a laughing fit. "You're adorable angel." he said. I yawned and laid back on him.
I fell asleep that night with the man of my dreams. And it would happen every night after.

A/N: Yay! A happy one shot, finally. I hope you liked it. If you want, please comment and/or vote. I love you all, I'll see you next one shot byeeeeeee.

-Sammy