Memory

I sat on the cold, wet, wooden porch step. It had just stopped raining about 15 minutes ago.
I sat there and stared at the surrounding forest. The tall green trees, the birds that flew overhead, the tiny squirrels that would hop tree to tree. That's what most people thought of when they looked at the forest, but to me it held a darker, sadder, disturbing memory.
It all happened on a sunny afternoon, I was walking in the forest with the love of my life, my boyfriend, Dallon.
He was holding my hand and we where just happy. Of course, nothing lasts forever, we heard gunshots, we knew it was just hunters, but I was still scared. Dallon, being an amazing boyfriend, wrapped his arms around me, and we kept walking.
The shots kept getting closer, Dallon holding me tighter each time. Finally, Dallon had enough, he sat me down at the stump of a tree. "Don't leave me Dally-Bear." I said, scared he wouldn't come back. "It's okay Brenny-Boo." he replied, "I love you." he smiled, "I love you too."
After about 5 minutes my heart dropped, in the direction Dallon had walked, a shot went off, and I heard a scream of pain, it was Dallon.
I jumped up, now shaking, and ran towards the sound. I ran as fast as I could and when I got there, my heart shattered.
There was Dallon, lying there in a pool of blood, his blue eyes, now drained grey and sad looking, I saw he had been shot in the stomach. "Dally!" I said, kneeling next to him and putting pressure on the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. He fluttered his eyes and looked at me. I laid next to him and snuggled up to him, still holding pressure on the wound.
"Br-Brenny, I-I lo-ve yo-u." he managed to say, I felt hot tears roll onto my cheeks as his eyes fluttered, getting slower every second, he was almost gone. "I love you too Dally." a faint smile spread on his dying lips, "Please don't leave me." I choked out, but he was already gone, his blue eyes lifeless, the blood still flowing, now it was all over my shirt, but I didn't care, all I cared about was that my love was gone.
I wiped my hand over his eyes, closing them. I snuggled against his dead body and sniffed him in, I already missed him, and I knew the feeling would never disappear.
I looked away from the forest, tears rolling out of my eyes. I missed him so much, he was my everything, and he was taken away by some lead and metal.
I stood up and walked into my empty cabin, fiddling with the ring I never gave to Dallon.

A/N: sorry this was sad, I just felt sad so.. anyway thanks for 20 views😊 and I hoped you liked this. Please comment any suggestions and vote(if you want) so I'll see you next one shot byeeeee

-Sammy