Bad Boy Club

(If you peeps like this comment cause I might make it an actual book)

 Brendon Urie: Bad Boy, smokes weed, fuckboy, heartbreaker, rich.

Dallon Weekes: Bad Boy, acts tough but is actually very caring and kind,  newly former not  virgin, poor.

 Summer Love, it was the purest of romances, three months of being free and having fun together. It was also, sometimes, the most devastating of romances, the flame and passion felt in the prior three months was usually drowned out by the start of the school year.

 Dallon was the newest victim to succumb to the dreadful summer love, but not exactly. 

 You see, Dallon, one of two bad boys at his local high school had an exciting night with Brendon Urie, the second bad boy. He doubted Brendon remembered anything about the night after the party, they were both drunk, that's the only reason it happened, but Dallon couldn't help the bubbles that rose throughout his body from his stomach whenever he thought of the dark-eyed boy. 

 Today, Dallon was back at school, he was looking out for Brendon, not wanting him to actually remember what happened, for fear that Brendon would tell everyone or worse, that he wouldn't remember at all.

 Dallon hadn't seen him yet, even if his stomach was jumping with fear he kept a poker face, girls looked at him with such yearning, it wasn't a secret that Dallon Weekes was one of the hottest guys at school with his sharp jawline, his sparkling crystal blue eyes, his quiet but deep voice, he was a prize that every girl wanted.

 But they didn't know he would never like him, that he was as straight as a rainbow circle. Nobody knew Brendon liked guys either, and maybe he didn't, maybe he was just really shitfaced.

 Dallon let out a quiet sigh of relief as the bell rang and Brendon was nowhere to be seen, walking to his first period class of Algebra, Dallon felt a weight lift from his shoulders.

Fifteen minutes later, halfway through a boring speech from the Algebra teacher, and Dallon had completely forgotten the worries of Brendon.

 Or that was until the door burst open, and there stood the smirking Brendon Boyd Urie. His hair was hanging lightly on his face, his right eye covered. He was wearing a tight white shirt that was basically see-through, faint ab lines showing through the light material, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black converse.]

 The teacher growled just at the sight of the miscreant, with any other student it would've been automatic detention but it just never seemed to work with Brendon. He motioned for Brendon to sit in the only seat available, the one behind Dallon.

 Dallon wanted to scream or run but decided to cooly look down as if he didn't even notice Brendon, scribbling his name on the wooden desk. 

 Brendon walked to the seat, Dallon's heart began racing as Brendon walked past him, his hand brushing Dallon's shoulder.

 Dallon thought he could get through the class, but as the teacher began talking again, Brendon's hand outstretched to Dallon's desk as he dropped a note on it.

        I couldn't stop thinking about that night ;) Meet me behind the school at lunch- Brendon   

Dallon gulped and looked behind him to see a smirking Brendon, and he knew that this school year would be interesting. 

A/N: Remember you are loved, if not by anyone you know, then by me :) tell me if you like this because if you peeps do I will make this a fanfic, if not then I'll just make a quick part 2 :)

-Sammy