Paradise

"Brendon?" Dallon asked, looking to his left, Brendon sat silently, he looked up at Dallon, blue eyes meeting brown ones. 

 "Yeah?" Dallon smiled at his voice, it seemed like a long time since he last heard it, even though they'd been together the whole day.

 "Do you really have to go on vacation? I'll miss you." Dallon looked at Brendon who smiled at him, nodding his head. "Can I come with you?" 

 "No. Your parents and friends would miss you. It's not like you'll never see me again." Brendon stroked Dallon's cheek. "I'll miss you too." and with that Brendon brought his lips to Dallon's, making the other's chest flurry with warmth.

 The next day Brendon left for the airport, but he forgot his hat at Dallon's so Dallon's parents drove him to the airport. They made him dress up for some reason and were awfully stiff the whole ride. 

 When they arrived at their destination, Dallon walked happily into the airport, but everyone else was sad looking, stiff. They looked at Dallon with heartbroken looks as he skipped up to  Brendon's parent. 

 "D-Dallon?" Mrs. Urie asked, her voice was shaky, her eyes glimmering with tears. Dallon's smile faltered, his eyes roaming for Brendon.

 "Where's Brendon?" Mrs. Urie let out a small sob and hugged Dallon. 

 "He's gone Dallon." she cried. Dallon looked up with tear-filled eyes and saw that they weren't at an airport but rather a cemetery. 

 Dallon saw that in front of him was a closed casket and the memories he'd been holding back broke through, crashing like untamed waves, a tsunami of sadness and heartbreak.

 Brendon had died a weak ago due to heart failure, Dallon not being able to take the news due to his severe depression lied to himself, he pretended that Brendon was still there, that he was going on vacation. 

 He didn't want Brendon to be in a small wooden box six feet under, he wanted him to be happy, to be in paradise. He wanted to be in paradise with his love, but instead, he had to go home alone, tears flowing down his face, and a broken heart that would stay an eternity.

A/N: OMG it's been so long!! Or at least it seems like it. Anyways, I missed all of you<333 I can't believe this is almost at 10k!!!! Thank you all for the love and support you have shown me. I read all of your comments and try to respond to as many as I can, they always make me smile. If you ever feel sad or need to talk to someone, never forget that I'm here, even if you may never meet me, I will still try my hardest to help you because all of you are important to me. Sorry most of these are sad but that's just my writing style but if you want a happy or specific kind of one shot just ask in the comments and I'll make it :))) Okay bye bye

-Sammy