Questions

Brandon Urie had an odd habit of writing down questions that popped into his mind.

Today was no exception. He sat at his desk, staring at the notebook in front of him with all the questions he had written down.

Why does everyone hate me?

What's the point in life?

He heard a knock at his door and turned around, he stood up and opened the door, seeing his only friend Dallon, standing in the doorway to his apartment.

"Oh! Hey," Brendon said, letting Dallon inside.

"What's up Bren??" dallon asked, his eyes a warm blue, his smile a glowing white.

"Nothing, uh I'm gonna use the bathroom really quick," Brendon said, dashing into the bathroom.

He wasn't expecting Dallon to come over, and after last time, he was a little shocked.

You see the last time Brendon had seen Dallon it was at Christmas time and Brendon got a little drunk and told Dallon that he liked him.

Brandon took a few more feel breaths before exiting to see that Dallon had left, he looked around before seeing his notebook open.

He looked at it, same questions, but underneath they had answers.

Why am I ugly?

You're beautiful

Why doesn't anyone love me?

I love you

Why am always alone?

I'll never leave you

Why doesn't Dallon like me?

I love you Brendon

Brandon looked at every question, and each one had an answer, and Brendon smiled.

A/N: this is happy, right? I don't even know why I made this, for some reason, it's happy even though I want to curl up into a ball and die. Okay. Bye.

-Sammy