Cuddles??? {re-mastered}

Request by @jumqzuit

The morning sun was bright against Brendon's closed eyelids, the boy pressed his eyes closed harder before opening them, hand in front of his face to block out the bright light.

He rubbed his eyes, beginning to adjust to the light as he turned over seeing his boyfriend, Dallon, sleeping soundly, lips parted slightly as soft snores left him.

His hair was sprawled out over his eyes and the pillow he was sleeping on, an expression of peace and relaxation on his face.

Brendon giggled softly to himself, knowing that Dallon was his and only his. He wanted to wake the elder up but didn't know how...

An idea sparked inside of him as he giggled once again, leaning over and kissing the bridge of his nose.

After, he kissed the tip of his nose, then his eyelids, then all over his forehead. Soon he had kissed everything on his face except his lips.

In a quick second, he kissed Dallon's soft lips, and was very surprised when the aforementioned kissed back.

Brendon pulled back with a soft blush as his newly awaken boyfriend looked at him with lidded eyes, smiling softly at the flustered boy sitting next to him.

"'Morning," Dallon said, voice groggy and laced with sleep.

Brendon didn't respond and instead laid back down, resting his head on Dallon's chest, cuddling up to his side before asking quietly,

"Cuddles???"

Dallon smiled at that and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling impossibly closer and kissing the top of his head.

"You're so cute, my little angel," Dallon said, the love and admiration he had for the boy in his arms evident in his voice.

"And your so hot, my giraffe," Brendon replied, snuggling deeper into Dallon as the feeling of warmth in his chest expanded.

Dallon kissed his head again before feeling the relaxation spread over him as he began to fall back asleep, Brendon not too far behind.

A/N: so i know it's not exactly like cuddles, but it was pretty similar to me and i've been meaning to re-do that so i hope this is good enough. i hope you all enjoyed and that you're all safe, happy, and okay. if you aren't i'm always here <3 i love you all have a good morning/ afternoon / nigh !!

-Sammy