Prom

I looked in the mirror of my bedroom. I looked okay, I guess. I didn't have much self confidence, but I didn't look to disgusting. I sighed. If only I could go the prom with someone I actually liked. Instead I have to go with.. my thoughts stopped when I heard my mom bang on my door.
"Aww, you look handsome." she said, "Thanks mom." she smiled. "You better go, you don't want to keep Breezy waiting." I sighed, "I know you like guys, but she is your girlfriend. But if you really don't like her, break up with her." I sighed again. "It's just, she's popular, and homophobic. And we've been dating for 3 years. I'm scared." she nodded. "Well, have a good time then, I love you." she said, I smiled and walked downstairs and out of the house. I got in my car and drove to Breezy's house.
I got out and knocked on the door. "Hey Bree." I said happily even though she made me angry every time she spoke. "Hey." she said, pushing past me. "Really, no limo. Ugh." she said madly. I sighed and got in the car. The drive over was quite.
When we got there she grabbed my hand and we walked in. I thought we were going to the dance floor, but she pulled me into a janitors closet instead. Of course, I'm always in the closet. I smiled to myself at the joke. Then I felt Breezy's lips on mine. It was gross. She kept attacking my lips, and then she reached for my pants. I pulled away. "What the fuck are you doing." she huffed "Don't be such a loser, I wanna fuck. So take off your pants." she said. "No! I don't wanna fuck you, and I never will. I don't like you, or any girl. I'm gay!" I screamed, she looked hurt and disgusted. "Get the fuck away from me fag." she said angrily. "Gladly bitch." I said coming out of the closet, literally and figuratively, because everyone had heard me.
I heard some whispers and some laughs. I saw some faces that made me feel okay because they seemed approving, but my anxiety only saw the ones of disgust.
I quickly ran into the bathroom and into a stall. I started to break down. Not now. I thought, but it was, I was having an anxiety attack.
I heard footsteps come into the bathroom. "Hello." I heard a boy say, I let out a big sob. "Look, I know you're embarrassed, I was when I accidentally came out, but it's okay. I won't judge you, and the people that do can go fuck themselves because, just fuck them." he said, my crying slowed enough to where I let out a little giggle that turned into a hiccup. "Hey, I know anxiety attacks suck, so can I come in." now he was right outside the stall door. I opened it slowly and let him in.
When I saw him, I blushed a little, he was beautiful. He was about 5'9 and had a beautiful, calming face. He smiled and my heart melted. I think I went blind for a second by how bright his teeth are.
He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and I felt him burry his head into my neck.
We stayed quite for a few minutes just hugging, it was nice.
"Hey wanna dance?" he questioned. I nodded and he sat up and held a hand out. I grabbed it and he led me to the dance floor.
"Stay here for a second." he said, I nodded. He went over to the DJ and said something then he came back. 'Can't help falling in love' started playing and we began to slow dance. "I can't help falling in love with you." the boy sang, I smiled, "Just curious, what's your name?" I asked, he smiled "Brendon, you?" I smiled "Dallon." he smiled "I like that name." I grinned "Well I like the name Brendon." we both giggled and Brendon leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. I smiled and hugged him when we pulled apart.
It wasn't that bad of a prom after all.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 100+reads!! It means so much me thank you guys/girls/other. If you liked this please comment or/and vote. It would mean a lot if you checked out my full Joshler story, Help My Soul. I love you all, I'll see you next one shot, byeeeeeeee.

-Sammy