Sinner

I am so sorry, this still isn't a one-shot, but this is like the longest thing I've ever written, it's for my other friends birthday.

 It is about a gay ship so haha, anyways, enjoy :3

If you had only one word to describe someone, what would it be? And for who?

That's the funny thing, no one character trait fits everything, therefore one word cannot describe all, one word cannot even describe a person as people have layers to them.

Some people may seem to have no layers, but that's not true, they are just very good at hiding their layers.

But if you to ask anyone that knew him, everyone would choose the word Pure to describe Park Jimin.

If you were to ask someone who knew Jung Hoseok on the other hand, they would say Evil.

You may wonder why the two are portrayed with such words, I could give an in-depth review of all of their life choices, or a simple explanation, so I'll give you the simple one.

Park Jimin died January 15th, 1978, and now resides as an angel in heaven, but not just any angel, a warrior angel. His job is to guard the gates against intruders and to prepare for the apocalypse that was destined for Michael and Lucifer to fight against in.

Jung Hoseok died April 23rd, 1965, and is now one of the closest assistants to Lucifer himself. His job is to cause chaos and help start the apocalypse, annoying the angels was just a little bonus.

So, as you can tell, they seem like polar opposites, destined to fight each other to the death during the fight of Michael and Lucifer. An angel and a demon, both devoted to their opposing causes.

Yet, the two boys seem to find themselves drawn to the other, neither knowing why. A true case of star-crossed lovers, destined for death by the other's hand.

So let's hear their story, shall we...

"Jimin!!" Jungkook squealed, latching himself onto the older. Jimin looked up at him, seeing the large bunny smile he was adorned to.

"Ah, what is it Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked, continuing to float forward, his large white wings glimmering as they flapped.

"I saw the most handsome boy today, he was just so adorable! I decided to talk to him and I think Cupid Hyung hit me with one of his arrows because I think I'm in love!" Jungkook said, his voice mesmerized as his eyes gleamed just from thinking about the other.

"Oh, really? I mean, what'd he look like?" Jimin asked, his smile wide as he watched Jungkook rant about him.

"He had soft and fluffy looking silver hair, his face was flawless! He wore expensive Gucci clothing but was very laid back. He has the most adorable box smile and even though he was wearing contacts, his eyes were just beautiful! He's beautiful! And his voice! He looks so soft but his voice is deep and ahhh he's perfect!" Jungkook gushed, flailing his arms. Jimin giggled at how already whipped Jungkook was for the stranger.

"What's his name?" Jimin asked, realizing it was the only detail Jungkook seemed to not talk about.

"Well, he said everyone calls him V, but he never told me his real name..." Jungkook said, sounding almost disappointed.

"Hmm, I have to meet him before I can give him a blessing to date my pure little Kookie," Jimin said, turning to Jungkook to flash him a smile. Jungkook laughed softly and nodded in agreement.

"Well, I would love to hear more about how you disregarded your duties as a guardian angel to talk to V, but I have to go protect the borders. I'll see you back at the house," Jimin said, saluting Jungkook goodbye before snapping his fingers, teleporting to the entrance of heaven, a small archway hidden away in an abandoned part of Seoul, it was dark and desolate to the human eyes, but to angels and demons, it glowed with bright gold and white, a blinding sight it was.