Nightmare

I waited by my door waiting for my boyfriend, Dallon, to get home from work.
He had called me about 20 minutes ago and said he was right down the road, and know I was starting to panic.
Finally I heard footsteps, I opened the door quickly, I couldn't wait to hug him, even though he did this every day, except weekends, I still missed him for 8 hours.
I was shocked when instead of seeing a happy, bright Dallon, I saw a limp, blood Dallon.
I rushed to him, "Dallon, are you okay, what happened!??!?" I said, worry was taking over. "Man, knife, help." He said, I nodded and grabbed his larger body, and carried him inside.
I quickly called 911 after wrapping his bloody stomach with bandages and explained what had happened, the nice lady said they would be there in about 5 minutes, I laid next to Dallon on the couch.
"Dallon, the ambulance are coming, you'll be okay, okay sweetie." I said, he shook his head, I looked at him worriedly, he couldn't die.
"Bre-Brendon," I looked at him, "Yes Dal." He looked at me, "This, is ,a-all yo-your fa-fault." He said, anger in his voice, tears filled my eyes, and he closed his eyes. He was pronounced dead March 22.

"AHHHH!!" I screamed, tears falling out of my eyes, I knew it was a dream but it felt so real. I then felt arms wrap around me pulling me close, I turned to face the taller man. I put my head into the crook of his shoulder and cried. He whispered calming things into my ear as we slightly rocked back and forth.
When I finally calmed down, Dallon looked at me with his sparkling blue eyes. "What happened?" He asked, "I had a nightmare." I answered, "About what?" He asked sweetly, "Th-That you died, a-and y-you said it w-was m -my fa-fault." I said, tears coming out. I started to cry and he held me again, "Shh, it's just a dream, I'm here, I'm not leaving, okay." He whispered in my ear, I nodded and stopped crying.
We stayed quiet in a comforting way for what seemed liked hours but in reality was only about 10 minutes.
I soon yawned, Dallon wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me lightly down.
He pulled the covers over us as I wrapped my arms around his torso and put my head in his chest.
"Dal," I said innocently, "Yes Brenny." I heard his sleepy voice say. "I love you." I said, "I love you too B." He said, I smiled and soon fell asleep in his warm comforting arms.

A/N: Sorry this one isn't as long as I would have liked, but I still find it cute😊 I wanna say a huge thanks to dallonweaks for being so nice and for checking this out. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next one shot byeeeee

-Sammy