Hair

Tw

Brendon sat on his floor, or rather the floor he had grown so accustomed to over the past year. He'd been here more than his home that whole year.

He had his lyric book spread across the floor and was writing lyrics in his tiny handwriting, making very G and Y curl up at the end.

A boy with the same haircut as him sat next to him and learned at his notebook, reading every word carefully.

"It's really good." He said softly before coughing.

"Yeah thanks." Brendon blushed as the cute boy besides him complemented him.

"Can you sing?" The boy asked. Brendon felt a ping of sadness hit his chest.

"I used to be able to, but now.." Brendon trailed off softly.

"Oh. I'm Dallon by the way." The talker boy extended his hand out and Brendon shook it feeling a jolt of electricity run down his spine.

"Brendon."

Over the next week and a half, Dallon and Brendon became almost inseparable.

But one day Dallon didn't meet Brendon at their usual place on the carpeted floor that they met.

Brendon instantly ran into his room and found him coughing with what seemed to be his parents sitting next to him, crying.

Brendon then realized what was happening and began tear up as well.

He walked to Dallon's bed and grabbed his hand, holding it softly.

Dallon looked at him while still coughing.

He smiled sadly at him, he knew what was happening as well.

It was a sad reality. But that's just it, it was reality...

Dallon didn't say anything but soon stopped coughing and brought his lips to Brendon's, and when they broke apart, Dallon said one thing.

"Maybe one day I'll here you sing.."

Dallon wasn't breathing.

Brendon started sobbing.

He ran his hand over Dallon's shaven head.

"Fuck you cancer." He muttered almost silently, knowing that his friend and love interest was dead because of it..

A/N: hehe I made this for me fren Rydenisrealbeebo  and she gave me permission to make it sad so ;)

-Sammy